Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: New Vortex Razor Gen III coming

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    First optic I ever really wanted to spend money on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty much this. I just pulled on the trigger on a Gen 3 + badger 1.70" mount. I was an early adopter of the first 1-4x's like the accupoint and NF got rid of them and skipped the next few generations of LPVOs. After running red dots for the last 5 years this is the only thing thats piqued my interest in magnified optics in the last 10 years.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Pretty much this. I just pulled on the trigger on a Gen 3 + badger 1.70" mount. I was an early adopter of the first 1-4x's like the accupoint and NF got rid of them and skipped the next few generations of LPVOs. After running red dots for the last 5 years this is the only thing thats piqued my interest in magnified optics in the last 10 years.
    Where’d you buy it from? I just bought a MK18 upper so I haven’t been looking for one of these, but I hadn’t noticed any out either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    My personal local vendor. Call up your vendors who have pre-orders up to see if you can get on the 1st wave coming out which should be the end of April which I hope they deliver in time for the next phase of the current situation, I expect to need more magnification than a 3x can provide for PID.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Noticed this on 9 Hole Reviews and thought it might be of use here.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213