Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Vortex Razor Gen III coming

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I may be overstating it, by mine had a tad of grit in the short time I owned it. But it was definitely stiff and nearly unusable without a throw lever.
    Same here with my Razor 1-6x I owned years ago (maybe 1-2 after they came out). My PST 1-6x is stiff but usable.

So Vortex, this is going to be what, $2000? $2400?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Can't wait for the range reports on these, this would be the holy grail if the 1x on these are just as good as the Razor HD Gen IIs.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Same here with my Razor 1-6x I owned years ago (maybe 1-2 after they came out). My PST 1-6x is stiff but usable.

So Vortex, this is going to be what, $2000? $2400?
    I read elsewhere msrp is the same as the 1-6 Gen2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Can't wait for the range reports on these, this would be the holy grail if the 1x on these are just as good as the Razor HD Gen IIs.
    It's better.

Feedback Score
    Also - if anyone has a "Gritty" feel to their Razor Gen 1 1-6x, we've offered a service for a long time to get it into us and reassemble with the upgraded grease in the mag ring to eliminate all that grit feel. Shouldn't have been there from the beginning and isn't present in all of the 1-6's by any means, but we'll make it right if you feel you want it to be better. It's a free service to do so.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    $2900 msrp though. I wonder what MAP is going to be, $2499?
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    $2900 msrp though. I wonder what MAP is going to be, $2499?
    $2000 Street price

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Looks awesome, would like to see one with a cleaner reticle without so many wind holds. BUt going by your post about different color tubes on TOS, I understand if its not feasible.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Promo Vid and advertisement from Vortex Optics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij9OTzYvqzM

https://vortexoptics.us5.list-manage...3&e=6dc583b351

https://vortexoptics.com/media/wysiw...ad_1-10x24.jpg

https://vortexoptics.com/media/wysiw...oa_1-10x24.jpg

https://vortexoptics.com/amfile/file...oduct_id/6241/

The Razor® HD Gen III 1-10x is nothing less than your opportunity to shoot without limits. How? We took the optical clarity and versatility of the Razor® HD Gen II and cranked it up to 10 without adding any length or weight to the platform, delivering a first focal plane, daylight-bright reticle with 10x power that lets you own the downrange game in any lighting situation. You get an optic with an **improved eye box** and an *unsurpassed field of view* in a first focal plane LPVO, giving you lightning fast target acquisition in close quarters, and the power to reach out to 1,000 yards and beyond. It’s the perfect match for competition and Mil/LE shooters who rely on the very best optical tools to get an edge. This scope also comes with a throw lever for quick magnification change. FYI, on the reticle's center dot size, if you’re looking at the area that the dot covers instead of the linear measurement, this dot is about 1/3 the size of the one on the NX8. Also, I hear the guys at NF are working on a reticle upgrade for the NX8 scope.

Battery illumination times :

Setting 1 = 2,474 hours constant on

Setting 6 = 211 hours constant on

Setting 8 (Where it really starts to transition from "Daylight visible" to "Daylight Bright" for most situations - ambient light depending) = 45 hours constant on

Setting 11 (Nuclear) = 2 hours constant on

There's an "Off" setting between each "On" position. Reticle perfectly visible without illumination on during the day (We even did a little trick with the etch and fill to make it easier to pick up when not illuminated) the daylight bright-ness is just an advantage when you really wanna pick it up mega-quick in super-bright outdoor conditions. The middle settings on this scope are more comparable in brightness level to the highest settings on an average glass-etched illuminated riflescope that isn't "daylight-bright".
    Last edited by Biggy; 01-07-20 at 20:12.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VortexOptics View Post
    It's better.
    Daylight bright?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast