Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig CS for suppressor

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    FYI, I run all my 6.5’s with a 30 cal cans and would never buy a 6.5 can. I like the extra space for back pressure and a generous endcap hole. I run my Sig 338 can on a 30 cal and accasionaly 6.5 gasser with no issue.

PB
    I wish I would have bought a 30 cal can originally when I did my SBR. I ended up getting a M4-2000. I would have had a lot more versatile can. Regardless I've purchased one now. Main reason I puchased the Omega was that it was rated up to 300WM. It will cover everything from my 300WM on down.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    I wish I would have bought a 30 cal can originally when I did my SBR. I ended up getting a M4-2000. I would have had a lot more versatile can. Regardless I've purchased one now. Main reason I puchased the Omega was that it was rated up to 300WM. It will cover everything from my 300WM on down.
    Yea, but I'd guess when you bought it, 30 cal cans where much larger, now they are sized down in many cases. Which makes that much more feasible.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Tad off-topic, but around Thanksgiving I called them about some issues I was having with my Legacy MCX pistol. They told me I would have to pay freight because it was older, that was fine with me. Sent the gun off, had zero communication from them while it was gone, until I got an email with a return tracking number. I sent it in because I was unable to switch the gas block between suppressed, and un-suppressed, as well as the recoil spring was starting to feel sluggish.

When the gun came back, I could not find any slip telling me what they had done. I pulled the gun out and started inspecting everything and I could see the completely changed the barrel, as well as the gas block switch. Buried in one of the corners of the box was a small slip. It informed me they had indeed changed the barrel, and everything else checked out good. I'm almost positive it's a Virtus barrel because it is a much heavier profile.

TL;DR I am very happy with their customer service they gave me a higher quality, newer barrel free of charge. THey could have better communication and listing problems fixed though.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Good to hear Wicked.

I got my can back. The small piece of paper said, new endocarp replaced. Can is in great shape and shot great. I thought at first they left in the busted bales, but they didn't.

Can is 100% back to pristine.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-13-20 at 19:06. Reason: I was wrong about baffles
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12