Thread: LMT MWS South American contract overrun

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

LMT MWS South American contract overrun

The time has come to list up my Contract Overrun MWS for sale. I’m a shooter, not a collector, and I cannot justify keeping it any longer and putting a round count on it. These were an incredibly rare and limited release from LMT, and available only from them, not dealers. There is speculation that these were from a contract with Venezuela, but after trying to confirm with LMT themselves, was told they would not disclose this info, and that they’re not the type to kiss and tell about it, so??????? According to multiple sources, including LMT themselves, there were only 60 complete rifles released, and some incomplete uppers and lowers. This particular rifle is one of the complete guns, and I have documentation to prove it. This is your chance to add an incredibly rare rifle to your collection, these do not come up for sale often, if you’re looking for one, then you know what this is. This shipped with a 16” chrome-lined barrel, and is a lights out shooter. I have exactly 200rds of fgmm 168gr, and 50rds of magtech 168gr match. The group pictures was shot with the Magtech. I also installed a SiCo ASR flash hider, tq’d to spec, and secured with Rocksett. I will include it if the buyer wants it, or I can properly remove it. The gun is completely factory, and in almost bnib condition. There is one small little nick in the finish next to the dust cover, I will take a more detailed pic of this and upload tomorrow. Gun is located in 77546, and will ship from my local FFL (Gulf Coast Arms) to yours, at my cost. I will try to include all of the literature that the gun came with, I just moved and still have stuff packed away in shipping boxes, the rail panels, and 1 20rd PMAG. The optic and bipod are NOT included. Asking price- 4500 OBO, or another MWS in either railed or MLOK, with 16” barrel and 2300 cash on top. I know of a couple other that sold for around this, and know of one for sale currently for this price as well. No other trades will be accepted. Payment will be thru either Venmo, or Zelle. No PayPal, as mine got locked up with a lot of money still in it, and that fiasco is still not resolved. I can be reached instantly thru text at eight three two 443 six two two three, or thru jvallow@gmail.com. I work shift work, so don’t hesitate if it’s the middle of the night, good chance I’m awake or will be in a couple of hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Lots of trade offers, but pretty set in stone, folks

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bump, lots of interest, no commitment yet.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Had a few offers, not quite what I want. Keep them coming.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Up