Thread: Felix Funken Engraved Browning Rifle w/Browning Letters

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Felix Funken Engraved Browning Rifle w/Browning Letters

Sold

I am selling one Engraved Browning HI GR 30-06 High Power Rifle, serial number L766 that was engraved and signed by Master Engraver Felix Funken.

I have two letters from Browning with the following information. This Engraved Browning Rifle was manufactured in 1960, (1st Year Production), and was engraved by Felix Funken and believed to have been submitted as a preliminary engraving to Browning for their approval.

The bore on this Browning is mint and the rifle was glass bedded into a Browning Safari Grade Stock with a non-Browning recoil pad installed. The stock has its normal dings and wear from hunting.

There is a slight mark on the right side of the front site hood, the overall metal on this rifle is in excellent to mint condition.

Please review the letters from Browning, they contain answers for most of the questions you may have about this rifle’s Heritage.

Please review the pictures and if you have any questions/concerns about its condition please contact me. I will email these picture to you upon request.

My Price is $3,000.00 plus shipping. Funds must be paid with US Postal Service Money Orders Only. I can do Local Pick up in or near Zip Code 19096.

Last edited by md66948; 02-20-20 at 08:19.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Additional Pictures:

[URL=ht

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Additional Pictures:

+++

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    bump to the top