Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New KAC Suppressors: Pressure Reduction Technology

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for the update Jack. Sounds like it will be a while still. I'll probably just go for a CRS, lighter anyway and all of my KAC cans are already fantastic for backpressure.
    Last edited by freeride1; 09-18-21 at 13:38.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    As soon as we can clear govvie and commercial backlog, and get ample supply on shelf, these will be coming.
    Do you know when retail orders will be shipling again for uppers?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    Any word on availability? I promised myself that 4 ARs is the limit, but never said anything about cans! I'm interested to see how this plays out versus LMTs new ION. A little rivalry is good for everyone, especially w/ e-form 4s being a thing evidently

Feedback Score
    Also in for any updates!

Feedback Score
    Any updates on these suppressors coming to civilian market?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    Any updates on these suppressors coming to civilian market?
    They have been pushing out over the past few months, with priority going to those that had standing backorders for the previous generation of suppressors.
    We had to do a recall as there was a potential issue that could cause damage to the suppressor during use. Anything that left the factory after the recall initiated are definitely good to go. There were approximately 250 commercial suppressors that were covered under the recall range.

Here's a video that covers assembly and disassembly of the collar and shroud:
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    They have been pushing out over the past few months, with priority going to those that had standing backorders for the previous generation of suppressors.
    We had to do a recall as there was a potential issue that could cause damage to the suppressor during use. Anything that left the factory after the recall initiated are definitely good to go. There were approximately 250 commercial suppressors that were covered under the recall range.

Here's a video that covers assembly and disassembly of the collar and shroud:
    I’m looking forward to these complementing my QDC when I find them in stock. Any idea on KS-1 upper timeline? I’ve seen lots of talk about the cans but don’t remember anything about the new uppers. My 12.5 is a continual disappointment so I’m ready to put the 13.7 KS-1 on my SBR lower and roll with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789