9 (100%)
    I own :
    Surefire
    AAC
    Sig
    T Beast
    KAC
    Gemtech

I am happy with all my cans, not too particular about them or noise differences. The biggest thing is the newer cans handle the back-pressure so much better. And mfg have learned to make a fatter can really helps. ie Sig cans are a bit more chubby which I like.

And have never seen more than 2 inch shift. It was almost always just slightly down from the weight of the can. But I run everything suppressed so shifts are no big deal to me. Im going to test my KAC can / gun just for fun this weekend. I recently put a mams mount on that gun and I'm so impressed. Makes me want to run it a bit without a can because the gun doesn't budge when I shoot it. YMMV

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-18-20 at 11:02.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Hell yeah. Where’d you order them from?

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I have 2 on order. Basically the same kind of design OSS uses, which will be the standard 5-8 years from now. Defiantly not the quietest suppressor but will last longer than most other suppressors in same class. POI on my KAC QDC 556 is roughly 13" at 100 yards- compared to about 20" from my AAC M4.

I have a few KAC suppressors and they are designed great and built to last. Heavier than a Silencer Co Omega, Saker, AAC Mini4, SD and a Surefire Socom RC II. One draw back is that KAC is generally $300-450 more in cost and honestly, I don't know what the reason is. All my suppressors (17) have the same quality and approximately weight/size. I will say the AAC, SilencerCo, ASR and Surefire have the best mounting systems. I have broken the index pin on 2 KAC MAMS.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Unless someone cut one open on a water jet and posted pics I’m not sure how anyone can state with certainty it’s just like an OSS can. There more than one way to vent baffle stacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I tried my KAC CQB ON OFF my SR15 today. POI shift was about 1.5 moa straight down. Which is exactly what I’d expect. YMMV

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Hell yeah. Where’d you order them from?
    technically not on order but on a list with an SOT I work with.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I dont see this available from my distributor yet. Hopefully i can buy them soon.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    Failure2Stop, the OSS cans claim to increase carrier speed no more than 5% on a traditional 16in mid gas setup. They are also flashy as hell at night. Does your new very low back pressure can perform similarly in terms of increasing carrier velocity?

I'd be curious to see these tested along side the new SIG very low back pressure 3d printed cans.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potss View Post
    Failure2Stop, the OSS cans claim to increase carrier speed no more than 5% on a traditional 16in mid gas setup. They are also flashy as hell at night. Does your new very low back pressure can perform similarly in terms of increasing carrier velocity?

I'd be curious to see these tested along side the new SIG very low back pressure 3d printed cans.
    There are a lot of variables that contribute to carrier velocity, but around 5% is a good round number.
    The KAC PRT line was built around a flash requirement, and they do very well with the specified ammo.
    I have not evaluated the Sig cans, but I see this to be a growing segment of suppressors intended for use on semi-auto platforms.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    Failure2Stop, wow that is really excellent performance, very exciting. Any chance we could see that on high speed video at some point?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    There are a lot of variables that contribute to carrier velocity, but around 5% is a good round number.
    The KAC PRT line was built around a flash requirement, and they do very well with the specified ammo.
    I have not evaluated the Sig cans, but I see this to be a growing segment of suppressors intended for use on semi-auto platforms.
    Jack, any ETA on these? I’m super close to sending some of that stimulus check to set up a trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast