Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: surefire warcomp 14.5 pin/weld

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    The 3 prong is longer than what Surefire lists on their site.
    Unless this caliper is calibrated/verified, take this information with a grain of salt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    It May not be spot on but it agrees with my tape measure (not calibrated lol)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    Unless this caliper is calibrated/verified, take this information with a grain of salt.

Is this better? The 249S Saker is listed at 2.750" and the Warcomp is the same length.

Feedback Score
    I believe you. Thanks for taking the time to get the calipers out! I may run the closed tine on the 16 instead. Gonna sabe the 3 prong for the coming pistol lol

Feedback Score
    The difference between the length of a 16" and a 14.5" barrel is noticeable IMO.

Personally do not like the pronged warcomp. I would probably time it neutrally and if you do that one of the openings in the tines faces straight down.

I ended up with the CTN warcomp.
    Last edited by wittlescwappy; 01-15-20 at 21:07.

Feedback Score
    My .308 has a 14" and a pin, and welded three prong open tine Warcomp. I will say that it's kind of annoying when it gets banged up against something and I have to hear that damn thing ring like a F word tuning fork. I wish I had gone with a 14.5 and the closed tine, but I didn't see it in .308. At least you don't notice it when shooting, and it works very well. Got one on my .300 BO SBR, and same thing... tuning fork... But they work.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12