Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Did Iran shoot down a airliner?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    The WSJ just released info that the plane was shot with two missiles.

Hope the link works since it’s from my phone.
    https://apple.news/AVwFvkVkMR8yJBC1m_VfpXw
    Thats probably pretty standard, missiles tend to be failure prone.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Now Fox is reporting the person who filmed the missiles striking the plane has been arrested
    https://apple.news/AO6vxkvAGSlGPTh4S9DYIbA
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Double Tap
    Last edited by ace4059; 01-15-20 at 17:14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    Now Fox is reporting the person who filmed the missiles striking the plane has been arrested
    https://apple.news/AO6vxkvAGSlGPTh4S9DYIbA
    Can't have the subjects embarrassing the government.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Never tried it. Sounds interesting.

As far as fighting, I will take a rain check, I go in for surgery on a herniated L4-L5 disk on the 4th. Give me some time to rehab!

I know right. "Who's got an empty tube?" "Bingo!"
    I've literally felt your pain. Had L4-L5 surgery back in 2005. I hope yours goes as well as mine did, because I've been better since than the 10 years prior to it!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I've literally felt your pain. Had L4-L5 surgery back in 2005. I hope yours goes as well as mine did, because I've been better since than the 10 years prior to it!
    Glad to hear. I had a previous discectomy due to a herniation on my L4-L5 in '98 and it was fine for awhile. Did anything I wanted with no real problems although I found that an inversion table helped every once in awhile.

The kicking from a Muay Thai/kickboxing striking class I was taking is what did me in. The violent twisting and rotation needed to generate power and the subsequent impact re-herniated it and now is beyond saving. I did my best to stay in shape even though I am north of 50 and it backfires. I always thought the JiuJitsu class the hour before was what was going to do me in since I already had years of experience in the striking background, That's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. Reboot...start over.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Glad to hear. I had a previous discectomy due to a herniation on my L4-L5 in '98 and it was fine for awhile. Did anything I wanted with no real problems although I found that an inversion table helped every once in awhile.

The kicking from a Muay Thai/kickboxing striking class I was taking is what did me in. The violent twisting and rotation needed to generate power and the subsequent impact re-herniated it and now is beyond saving. I did my best to stay in shape even though I am north of 50 and it backfires. I always thought the JiuJitsu class the hour before was what was going to do me in since I already had years of experience in the striking background, That's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. Reboot...start over.
    I wish you good luck, and speedy recovery.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I wish you good luck, and speedy recovery.
    Thank you. I'm still in pretty good shape, so I should recover well barring some unforeseen circumstance.

I tell you what though. I like to think I have a pretty high pain tolerance having had 6 kidney stones, but this constant gnawing pain with short spurts of downright debilitating sharp pain if overworked totally starts to wear on your psyche. I can't remember days going by this slow since childhood. The 4th and the surgery can't come soon enough. I look forward to being able to play with my dogs outside again.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Someone needs to send the Iranian Government a copy of "How to win friends and influence people."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-e...ne-crash-probe

Iran has stopped cooperating with Ukraine in its investigation of a downed Ukrainian jetliner last month following the release of an audio clip that suggested Tehran knew its missiles brought down the passenger plane.

The clip broadcasted by Ukrainian media on Sunday aired an exchange in Farsi between the pilot of an Iran Aseman Airlines flight and air traffic control.

The pilot is heard saying that he saw flashing lights in the sky, suggesting it could be missile fire, the Wall Street Journal reported. Iran initially denied responsibly for bringing down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 on Jan. 8.

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskiy told local media outlets that “the recording, indeed, shows that the Iranian side knew from the start that our plane was shot down by a missile, they were aware of this at the moment of the shooting.”

He has insisted that Iran bring the plane's black boxes to Kiev.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112