Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoot me first shoes for big guys

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Shoot me first shoes for big guys

I got my first pair of shoot me first pants. Now I need my first pair of shoot me first shoes to go with it. Preferably grey or black.

I’m a size 16 - that matters. seems no one goes up that high. Any suggestions?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wear Adidas.

I want Merrells but they don’t make my size either.

But then, you know my situation....

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I wear 14/15. I can't imagine trying to track down a 16 in something you actually like. I wear Adidas as well. Good luck

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Holy shit. Do these shoes run kinda long and are they worth a damn?

They almost have my size. If they are like boot size then I can rock on in the free world.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Holy shit. Do these shoes run kinda long and are they worth a damn?

They almost have my size. If they are like boot size then I can rock on in the free world.
    Keen is generally well regarded and Zappos should take care of you if there is a problem.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Altama OTB shoes are quite comfortable. I also wear a 16 usually. The 15s fit me fine.

My work boots are Danner Tachyon also in 15. I have to convince myself not to wear them everyday. Other Danner boots I have to wear 16s.

I also have a few 5.11 boots I wore when I worked for a plain clothes agency. The range masters held up quite well. Those are also in 15.

My foot is narrow so the 15s usually fit me.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No experience with large sizes, but Keen's are very comfortable and (with one exception they seem to have corrected on the Targhee III) very durable.

Targhee II (have a pair on right now) start out with the outer heel designed so that it is like having several months wear right out of the box and wear through to the mid sole in about half the time of anything else. As mentioned, they appear to be have corrected that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Zappos has excellent CS. Might take the plunge. If too small get refund. Some reviews say toe box very generous. I’ve always wanted Merrells but the simply dont make them my size.

And while it is all Cheeki Breeki to wear Adidas all day....I too want shoes that are not quite boots but can be outdoorsy

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Im ignorant, is "Shoot me first" a brand, or just a slogan for tactical gear.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast