Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2020

Feedback Score

Shot Show 2020

Who's going and what are we going to see this year? Last years was pretty blah on the bling. Anything big supposed to drop?

I'm building up some PRS gear and guns. A higher powered Labradar would be nice. Really, I'm pretty set on gear, maybe not with the latest tech, but I've got most of my gun/trigger/scope combos where I want them.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think more 1-10 scopes from manufactures is about as exciting as we are going to see. Ruger already released their pistol, and we can expect to see a few more new pistols, but that happens each year. A few new rifles will be out, like desert tech, and new rails will dot tables.

I’m not aware of anything super exciting. The last “big thing” that came from SHOT Show was the Magpul Masada, and we all know how that worked out.

ETA- I’m more excited about cheap 300 BLK than anything else I can think of, and that’s already been announced and should be hitting shelves pretty soon.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bet Glock will have another "game changa"....
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My cousin, Adam Schiff's Ukrainian Arms dealer, never got back to me about tickets, so no joy for me. LOL

Maybe one day!
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    double tap, sorry
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    ETA- I’m more excited about cheap 300 BLK than anything else I can think of, and that’s already been announced and should be hitting shelves pretty soon.
    Can you share what you came across on the 300 BLK?

I’m pretty pumped on the razor 1-10.

https://www.recoilweb.com/vortex-tak...pe-155823.html

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Now that they have released the pistol as an "appetizer", I'm half expecting Ruger to announce a new 5.7x28 carbine at SHOT.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    10x is pretty cool, but I'm waiting for a scope that can be turned up all the way to 11.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Now that they have released the pistol as an "appetizer", I'm half expecting Ruger to announce a new 5.7x28 carbine at SHOT.
    5.7x28 Blackhawk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    10x is pretty cool, but I'm waiting for a scope that can be turned up all the way to 11.
    And the first round goes to TMS951... thanks everyone for playing.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast