Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steel Cased 300 Blackout

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Steel Cased 300 Blackout

Apologies if this is a double post.

I saw this earlier today and thought it was interesting. The 300 Blackout was the up-and-coming AR cartridge but it seems to have sort of lost popularity. At least with the group of shooters I normally run with. I guess I'm questioning the timing, is all. It seems to me this stuff would have sold like crazy a couple years back.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-300-blackout/

Still, I think it'll be a nice option for the 300 market. It is the first of its kind that I'm aware of and should be a nice option in an otherwise fairly pricey market.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Seems like they chose the 145gr cause it is common with their 308 loadings. This would be a better product in the 125gr weights. Hopefully this helps shooters get their blackout more on the range.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    Seems like they chose the 145gr cause it is common with their 308 loadings. This would be a better product in the 125gr weights. Hopefully this helps shooters get their blackout more on the range.
    I'd like to see a subsonic version.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    They have confirmed a subsonic load in the future. I saw the supers on sale for around $200/case (1000), which is a great buy, assuming they are reliable in your gun. If they can get the subs around that same price point, even up to $250/case, I think it could be a game changer for blackout. Even loading coated lead bullets, I'm still at about $200/case to load it myself, and that doesn't even count brass price. For $250/case for subs, I'd stop loading practice ammo for the most part, and just shoot the wolf.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
    I saw the supers on sale for around $200/case (1000)
    Source or link please.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Source or link please.
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/wolf...-p-110259.aspx

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Very neat.

Feedback Score
    About time we had an option under 50 cents a round. Now if we could only get it in 110-125 grain projectiles that make the cartridge really shine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 300blkjunkie View Post
    About time we had an option under 50 cents a round. Now if we could only get it in 110-125 grain projectiles that make the cartridge really shine.
    Hopefully a 110gr soft point.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast