Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: First day at 1 mile

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Fitty cal at one mile with the electronic hit indicator today.

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Our shooting Buddy gave us his target he bought for making a one mile hit. Our 24X24 was hitable, but that little extra that his 36 inch around target makes hits a touch easier. The bigger issue was our 24X24 had to sit perfectly so that we could see the Hit indicator from both shooting hides. Which it sucks to get all set up only to find out the target is just off and your back to guessing and praying you can hear your hits. Some days you can and some not. Shout out to Pablo!

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Excellent! Very nice set up.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Wow yeah......Few things will pucker up yer sphincter more than looking through your glass for anything at or past 1k. Trying to find the plate let alone hit...it's one of those must see to believe things.
    Where getting consistent hits up to hmmm 6-800 can be a bit painting by numbers sometimes, once ye dialed in, but man, there's some real voodoo shite going on once you stretch it to your kinda distance.
    Respect, gents!

Now all you need is a solar powered fridge.
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The range I am a member of now has a target at 1200 with a hit indicator. That thing is bright! Surprisingly so in fact. There’s definitely one in my future for desert shooting.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    The range I am a member of now has a target at 1200 with a hit indicator. That thing is bright! Surprisingly so in fact. There’s definitely one in my future for desert shooting.
    Those things are def legit. I've left mine outside since I first posted about them months ago, no issues so far.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456