Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: To those if you who’ve shot a P365 and G43...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/3pDKXJNaTsY

I’m hoping Shield Arms can come out with a G43 version of this mag. I’d go back to my 43 over my P365 in a heartbeat,

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I shoot the P365 substantially better than the 43.
    Been carrying the P365 for over a year, and I don't care for SIG's generally.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Found this to be interesting and relevant to this discussion

365 styled frame for Glocks

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/ne...our-g43-video/

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post

It still won't stop the 43 from being obnoxious to shoot though.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    It still won't stop the 43 from being obnoxious to shoot though.
    meh, I don't disagree, but I also don't care, to me Sig is not a company worth supporting no matter how intrigued I am by their products. Just found the frame to be interesting for those that want the capacity and like the grip of the P365 but prefer Glock. I put comps on everything anyways but that's me.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I got to dry fire Pappabear's XL. Trigger is strange feeling, but not bad. Shooting it live will be interesting. I do need to get a compact again. I've been getting lazy about being armed when out in public.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

That would be a great solution for the 43. I’d prefer to have the company sell serialized lowers, like Polymer 80 does, just because I don’t trust myself to not fudge finishing an 80%.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    That would be a great solution for the 43. I’d prefer to have the company sell serialized lowers, like Polymer 80 does, just because I don’t trust myself to not fudge finishing an 80%.
    From what Andrew Tuohy said, seems like 80% first, finished versions later. I don't currently have access to anything to finish one myself so I feel the same. I'd like to see a P365XL version as well, but I'll see where it all goes, I like the 43X/48 frame.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    meh, I don't disagree, but I also don't care, to me Sig is not a company worth supporting no matter how intrigued I am by their products. Just found the frame to be interesting for those that want the capacity and like the grip of the P365 but prefer Glock. I put comps on everything anyways but that's me.
    You'll still be supporting Sig by buying the magazines, though. I'm surprised no one has thought of doing this type of thing before, like running P226 or M92 mags in a Glock frame.

I'm a Glock fanboy, but the 43 is the worst thing they've ever made IMO. I even like the 36 more.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    You'll still be supporting Sig by buying the magazines, though. I'm surprised no one has thought of doing this type of thing before, like running P226 or M92 mags in a Glock frame.

I'm a Glock fanboy, but the 43 is the worst thing they've ever made IMO. I even like the 36 more.
    I’m not personally interested in the product and won’t support sig, guns, mags, etc., but other people may be interested, why I shared it here.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast