Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To those if you who’ve shot a P365 and G43...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    As a fellow Glock fanboy, I loved the P365 and hate the G43. It is a better firearm in every conceivable way.
    Rented/shot a 365 last Friday. Trigger was great and after handling/shooting various pocket pistols the last ~10 years...I did a triple take to make sure it really did take 9mm. It really is that small.

Magazine is interesting. Double stack at the bottom with a very long/gradual taper form halfway up all the way to the top.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Rented/shot a 365 last Friday. Trigger was great and after handling/shooting various pocket pistols the last ~10 years...I did a triple take to make sure it really did take 9mm. It really is that small.

Magazine is interesting. Double stack at the bottom with a very long/gradual taper form halfway up all the way to the top.
    If you watch enough review videos comparing the G43 and P365 you would be under the impression it would be easier to pocket carry the P365. However, due to it being a touch girthier, I find the 43 conceals a tad better. I also shoot my 43 better, but yes, stuffing 10+1 into a gun that size is the reason I bought (and am now carrying) mine. My biggest issue shooting the P365 is that the grip circumference is way less than on the 43.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    My biggest issue shooting the P365 is that the grip circumference is way less than on the 43.
    This. I have average sized hands but I hate the way the P365 fits my hand. I have both the 43 and 43x and love the 43x. That said I really want to like the P365. It sure doesn't "feel right" but I'm going to shoot one this weekend. Hopefully that will change my mind.
    Semper Fi, Tres Deuce. Rest In Peace GM, MG, JK, CC. KIA May 2, 2008 - Freedom has a taste the protected will never know at a price they cannot understand.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    If you watch enough review videos comparing the G43 and P365 you would be under the impression it would be easier to pocket carry the P365. However, due to it being a touch girthier, I find the 43 conceals a tad better. I also shoot my 43 better, but yes, stuffing 10+1 into a gun that size is the reason I bought (and am now carrying) mine. My biggest issue shooting the P365 is that the grip circumference is way less than on the 43.
    From all the stats I could find the 43 is 0.06 thicker. Not that it really matters.

Yep the circumference bothered me a bit to but strangely enough I thought overall the 365 had a better grip than the 43.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I own a 43 and 48, fine and accurate pistols. They do suffer from a lack of...bullets.

My Sgt. has a 365XL, my partner has a 365. I shot the XL and found the trigger to be strange. Everything else was very nice, especially the mag capacity. I'd like to borrow the 365 and grt some time on it. Now that, seemingly so, the kinks are worked out, I could see myself picking one up.

Feedback Score
    I just read an article stating the p365 is the best selling pistol in the world for the second year running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I just bought one with RDS. I need to break it in and shoot a few matches then start carrying it. Grabbed one 15 rounder and a Comp tac holster.

Range report to follow.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I just bought one with RDS. I need to break it in and shoot a few matches then start carrying it. Grabbed one 15 rounder and a Comp tac holster.

Range report to follow.

PB
    You mean the 365 XL right? The current 365 is not optics ready for RDS, correct?
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    You mean the 365 XL right? The current 365 is not optics ready for RDS, correct?
    Copy that. The original was not enough extra rounds and gun to make me jump, the XL with 15+1 rounds and a RX atop. A little too much goodies to keep my paws away.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Copy that. The original was not enough extra rounds and gun to make me jump, the XL with 15+1 rounds and a RX atop. A little too much goodies to keep my paws away.

PB
    Thx PB. Enjoy the XL in good health.

I had my fingers crossed that SIG would figure out how the 365 could have the RDS option by Shot Show...I recently shot, side by side, a 365, G43, and Hellcat and the 365 felt best to me.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast