Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: To those if you who’ve shot a P365 and G43...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    meh, I don't disagree, but I also don't care, to me Sig is not a company worth supporting no matter how intrigued I am by their products. Just found the frame to be interesting for those that want the capacity and like the grip of the P365 but prefer Glock. I put comps on everything anyways but that's me.
    Curious as to why?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    From what Andrew Tuohy said, seems like 80% first, finished versions later.
    Is that finished versions of the frame (like Nomad 9's frame for example) or finished versions of a complete pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I'm a Glock fanboy, but the 43 is the worst thing they've ever made IMO. I even like the 36 more.
    I say BYC because I love my 43.

It took me a long time to get a handle on it but now that I have I love it. All my mags have Taran Tactical's +1 base plates on them and I still wish it had the ten rounds that the P365 has.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    Is that finished versions of the frame (like Nomad 9's frame for example) or finished versions of a complete pistol?
    I assumed frames, but it's not something I'm interested in so I haven't followed it since posting the link here.

Feedback Score
    Literally every gun owner for 30 years - “we want a single stack glock 19!”
    Glock finally makes it, people immediately hate it for not carrying enough rounds, being too thick, being too thin, etc...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike169 View Post
    Glock finally makes it, people immediately hate it for not carrying enough rounds, being too thick, being too thin, etc...
    Except those people who wanted one. Because 30 years ago it would have been perfect but today it's compared to guns that are thinner and carry more ammo. Or roughly the same but carry more ammo

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike169 View Post
    As I've said, huge Glock fan. I carry and shoot them almost exclusively. I have a scar on my shooting hand from the G43 when I did a long range day trying to make me love the gun. Several hundred rounds downrange caused this. I have it a huge chance, no thanks. It just does not work for me.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I have both, but for some reason I can't get any consistency out of my P365. Every 100 rounds or so I'll have a failure to feed, double feed, or OOB click no bang. I think it must be my grip or something because this is the second P365 I've had these problems with, whereas I've never had any misfires or failures of any kind with my 43x. I want to love the Sig, but I just got an email from Shield arms that my (pre-order) 15 round mags https://shieldarms.com/s15 shipped yesterday so if those magazines work out, now my 10 round 43x will be a 15 round gun, 20 rounds with the mag extension. I still want to love the Sig, and I shoot it a tad better, but I trust the Glock more at this point, or at least until I can figure out my issues with the other.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr McSimon View Post
    I have both, but for some reason I can't get any consistency out of my P365. Every 100 rounds or so I'll have a failure to feed, double feed, or OOB click no bang. I think it must be my grip or something because this is the second P365 I've had these problems with, whereas I've never had any misfires or failures of any kind with my 43x. I want to love the Sig, but I just got an email from Shield arms that my (pre-order) 15 round mags https://shieldarms.com/s15 shipped yesterday so if those magazines work out, now my 10 round 43x will be a 15 round gun, 20 rounds with the mag extension. I still want to love the Sig, and I shoot it a tad better, but I trust the Glock more at this point, or at least until I can figure out my issues with the other.
    I have similar OOB issues with the 365 and 19X. Less so now with the 19X but I've had it longer and shot it more. Its what happens when you have Quasimodo fingers and a small gun!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I just got the xl version with RDS. I ran about 500 rounds no issues and with RDS I shot it exceptionally well. I used both 12rd and 15 rd mags. And yes you need a lulu to load to capacity.

I would be concerned the grip might be a little larger for true pocket carry. Might want to pocket one in the store before buying.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-29-20 at 16:10.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    As I've said, huge Glock fan. I carry and shoot them almost exclusively. I have a scar on my shooting hand from the G43 when I did a long range day trying to make me love the gun. Several hundred rounds downrange caused this. I have it a huge chance, no thanks. It just does not work for me.
    I'm sorry you had that experience, personally other than it being SLIGHTLY snappier than my G26, I don't notice it to shoot any different than any of my other glocks..

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast