Thread: Two Gray Glock 43 pistols with Trijicon HD night sights and five mags, great prices!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Two Gray Glock 43 pistols with Trijicon HD night sights and five mags, great prices!

I have for sale the following items. I am selling due to hand injury so not looking for any trades.

1. Glock 43 9mm limited edition Talo with gray frame and black slide. I purchased this new and put around 300 trouble free rounds through it. Comes with the original box with all original accessories with a total of 5 Glock magazines. Three have Pearce +1 extensions installed, two have Vickers +2 extensions installed. Pistol has the excellent Trijicon HD night sights with orange fronts installed. These are outstanding sights both in the daytime and at night. Price for everything is $400 cash with a local sale around Delaware County, PA. I will ship for $25 extra if your FFL will receive from an individual with PA DL.

2. Glock 43 9mm limited edition Talo with gray frame and black slide. I purchased this new and put around 300 trouble free rounds through it. Comes with the original box with all original accessories with a total of 5 Glock magazines. Three have Pearce +1 extensions installed, two have Vickers +2 extensions installed. Pistol has the excellent Trijicon HD night sights with orange fronts installed. These are outstanding sights both in the daytime and at night. Price for everything is $400 cash. I will ship for $25 extra if your FFL will receive from an individual with PA DL.

3. I will do a special deal if you buy both pistol above for $750 total FTF, +$25 if shipped.
    Last edited by zephyr; 02-02-20 at 08:46.