Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSU vs. Clemson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea....you had that feeling that LSU was destined for this win. Playing in Louisiana...the whole Bergeron mystique....their OC coordinator's daughter in law dies in plane crash going to the playoff game vs OK. Destiny.

Good game. Congrats on their win.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I sure hope Joe Burrow‘s talents are not squandered, if he goes to the Bungle’s.
    Last edited by Biggy; 01-14-20 at 10:11.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Trump is always good with off the cuff remarks, but this one was really good.

And of course, USA Today got their panties in a wad because the President used profanity! Those poor, sheltered kids have never heard a curse word before!

I'd love to see that writer sit through a single college football practice and listen to the colorful language casually tossed around.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Trump is always good with off the cuff remarks, but this one was really good.

And of course, USA Today got their panties in a wad because the President used profanity! Those poor, sheltered kids have never heard a curse word before!

I'd love to see that writer sit through a single college football practice and listen to the colorful language casually tossed around.
    I bet the same USA Today was applauding when Talib the Terrorist said in a press conference that "we are going to impeach the m-fer". The hypocrisy of the left is monumental and discredits anything they say.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I bet the same USA Today was applauding when Talib the Terrorist said in a press conference that "we are going to impeach the m-fer". The hypocrisy of the left is monumental and discredits anything they say.
    I have the opportunity to get far closer to the sidelines and team benches than most and I've heard some very... candid remarks coming from coaches. One head coach in particular who shall go unnamed but has a great mullet is a kind and thoughtful type that offered to buy a referee some sexual glasses and how he could reflect on himself after he put them on.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12