Thread: LSU vs. Clemson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

LSU vs. Clemson

Who's your pick?

Let's go SEC!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    LSU's offense looks unstoppable, but I would never count out a Brent Venables defense with 2 weeks of prep time.

Feedback Score
    I have to pick LSU - the wife's mother's family is from Louisiana, and my eldest son went to LSU after he left the Navy.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    SEC SEC SEC great first half. But never let off the gas vs the other Tigers.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Clemson just scored TD and adds 2pt. conversion to cut lead to 3.

Good game.

Geaux LSU!

Feedback Score
    Really tired of the SEC narrative. With the exception of Florida they all allow over signing which the NCAA somehow still allows. The BIG 10 and some other teams disallows it which is a severe disadvantage. If you don’t know what that is look it up. Add to that none of them will play in weather colder than 70.

That said Clemson has played no one this season and had some close games with bad opponents. Also, the refs gave them the playoff game on that BS turn over reversal. Based on that I’m rooting for LSU.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I have to pick LSU - the wife's mother's family is from Louisiana, and my eldest son went to LSU after he left the Navy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post

Geaux LSU!
    I knew I liked y’all; now I know why.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    OSU, it was a fumble.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I knew I liked y’all; now I know why.
    When I hear Ed Orgeron speak, it's like being around the wife's relatives. She gave my family a nice injection of Cajun Culture (she's half Cajun), and her dad's family are from Northwestern Arkansas since the 1820's. Quite a mix for my family - New Mexico Old Spanish and Louisiana Old Cajun and Arkansas. Can't complain, she has given us some of that good Southern Cookin' mixed now with New Mexico Green Chile. My three kids have identified with their 400 year Spanish Culture from here, and that Southern US culture.

Geaux Tigers
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I love Ed Orgeron. Reminds me of The Water Boy, in a good way. Not only is he a bubba but he is wicked smart, too.

I wanted Clemson to win because ACC, but not in the least bit disappointed about LSU's win.

A natty championship AND beating UNC at UNC for the first time, ever? Would have been a great week for them.
    Last edited by chuckman; 01-14-20 at 09:04.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast