khyfy.jpgthumbnailiuyiuu.jpg

Just picked this gun up today cleaned and oiled and on to the range. I traded a regular 1.0 9mm Shield for the regular performance center Shield 4 inch. Gun came with the performance center trigger and fiber optic sights. Gun was actually used but looked literally unfired, if it was it was well cleaned afterwards, anyway I got it for $370 saving over a $100 bucks so I'll take it.

The grip on the gun feels good with the stippling you defiantly can get a good grip. Gun feels solid, and the trigger felt great. As for the sights I like the front but may go to straight black on the rear. I put 100 rounds of ball ammunition through it to get it broken in then switched to hollow points since this will be a carry gun. I fired 115 grain +p+, 147 grain and 124 grain +p. Gun ate everything without a hitch accuracy was awesome the longer sight radius defiantly helped over the previous version. 10 yards the gun pretty much stacked rounds, 15 yards a nice tight group, at 25 good solid center mass but I was starting to fatigue after around 300 rounds so I know the gun can do better. I tried limp wristing the gun and shot left and right handed trying to induce a malfunction but it kicked everything out no issues. I looked hard at the Glock 48 which I like the feel of but watched a review online the showed the M&Ps thicker barrel and heavier duty recoil spring, I took both apart the M&P just seems more solidly built does it matter in the long run no idea I am sure the Glock will last also but those are my observations. I will get the gun outside in the dirt, rain, dust etc plus I am going to shoot it in some bowling pin matches and local matches to see how it does with a higher round count.