Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanders Field Organizer Suggests Gulags to Help ‘Nazified’ Trump Voters

Feedback Score
    New York, California, Washington, all gone, among others. The free part of USA, would not have the economic power that the whole USA has today.

Then we would have to ponder if Texas would want to be a stand alone country again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    New York, California, Washington, all gone, among others. The free part of USA, would not have the economic power that the whole USA has today.

Then we would have to ponder if Texas would want to be a stand alone country again.
    TX is meandering into purple already. It’s sadly not the bastion of conservatism that some think it is.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    TX is meandering into purple already. It’s sadly not the bastion of conservatism that some think it is.
    Certainly not planned or anything with forcing the illegal votes through.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    You do realize that all these threads start out with a different premise, then end up in the same place - a whole lot of killing is going to have to happen. Not that I disagree, but it seems a little futile and repetitive doesn't it? This is a forum of gun enthusiasts, but little discussion takes place regarding the things to be done prior to the "Boogaloo" - the political stuff, the activism, the involvement in town halls, handing out flyers, talking to people, donating to campaigns.

Those of us who have killed in the past, don't look forward to that life again - especially not here in my own Country. I've said it before that killing is a process that isn't for everyone. Not everyone can dehumanize it for the time you have to do the job, then be able to function later when the images in your memories and dreams come back to haunt you.

Here in New Mexico we have a former TV weatherman running for the Senate as a Pro-Live, Pro-Second Amendment Conservative. I helped get signatures to get him on the ballot and plan to donate money to his campaign. His name is Mark Ronchetti, but during his weatherman days, we used to call him Wrong-Chetti because his forecasts used to be a little off. However, he is a solid guy. Just for the record here is his website:

https://www.markronchetti.com/

Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Interesting and disturbing to see the number of people here advocating for totalitarian dictatorship in order to defeat...totalitarian dictatorship.
    Merely showing examples of how extreme measures were used successfully vs. homegrown communist insurgencies. Besides, hows democracy working for you? If it were, would we be having this conversation?
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    WTF are you talking about?? That doesn’t make any sense. Are you say that it’s now some ivory tower nonsense NOT to support setting up a dictatorship?? I thought the point was to defend and preserve the constitution. Instead, we’re onto discussions about Pinochet.
    The Constitution is nothing more than words on paper. I defend my Natural Rights as a Free Man.

Think of it this way, something I saw on Facebook of all places...."The Second Amendment doesn't protect your right to keep and bear arms.....The F'N GUNS do!"
    Last edited by Esq.; 01-22-20 at 08:15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

I believe in Balkanization. I believe Texas should leave the U.S.. We have the worlds 12th largest economy, plenty of energy, ports and our own electric grid and plenty of food. We'll be fine.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    You do realize that all these threads start out with a different premise, then end up in the same place - a whole lot of killing is going to have to happen. Not that I disagree, but it seems a little futile and repetitive doesn't it? This is a forum of gun enthusiasts, but little discussion takes place regarding the things to be done prior to the "Boogaloo" - the political stuff, the activism, the involvement in town halls, handing out flyers, talking to people, donating to campaigns.

Those of us who have killed in the past, don't look forward to that life again - especially not here in my own Country. I've said it before that killing is a process that isn't for everyone. Not everyone can dehumanize it for the time you have to do the job, then be able to function later when the images in your memories and dreams come back to haunt you.

Here in New Mexico we have a former TV weatherman running for the Senate as a Pro-Live, Pro-Second Amendment Conservative. I helped get signatures to get him on the ballot and plan to donate money to his campaign. His name is Mark Ronchetti, but during his weatherman days, we used to call him Wrong-Chetti because his forecasts used to be a little off. However, he is a solid guy. Just for the record here is his website:
    Seems like we've had a few hundred years to do all those things....I'VE DONE THOSE THINGS, literally for DECADES.....and yet, here we are. We can't beat Sir John Glubbs odds.....

ETA: What did Mondays "SUCCESSFUL" rally in VA change exactly, politically?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2020...nces-a-fourth?
    fbclid=IwAR2TjBRte2w8ZW7rKOCk_XKeetOfw0kuBVta1YUhFvlPr1o1a54Lc6Lj7VA
    Last edited by Esq.; 01-22-20 at 08:03.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    This. I consistently warn everyone this is not what they want. They don’t know the demons coming out of the box for this.

Granted, some people need a good killing, but it’s not a grand, fun adventure. I don’t want my family to live in what I’ve lived in in too many other places. It’s unfortunate it needs to happen, but it shouldn’t be treated with the anticipation of an upcoming birthday party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

While I agree with you that war should never be anything but the next to last option (followed only by surrender, for those that refuse to fight), what's your alternative? "Get out and vote"? Be an activist? That's worked so well for us in recent years. Even God-Emporer Trump, the Messiah here to save us from the Devil Dems has done little to nothing to roll back the assault on liberty. Hell, he's arguably made it worse in many ways. Supposedly strong 2A Congressmen have flipflopped, while the few leaders that do seem to be principled enough to resist going full statist are ignored by the community at large.

I'm not going to say that we should stop voting, stop donating, or stop the activism, but I think the writing is on the wall. That stuff doesn't work and hasn't worked for a while. Other than going through the motions and checking the boxes so we can say "yep, we tried that," those actions are accomplishing little. They're as futile and repetitive as these threads in that way. We always end up in the same place, regardless of what has been said and done. Thankfully, I think the gun community is slowly, but surely realizing that. Now may not be the time to break out the ammo box, but it's time to be stocking them deep while we try to use the ballot, soap, and jury boxes one last time. Monday's rally likely had little to no impact on the hardcore anti-gunners, but it was a show of force, and it was a moral victory for our side. It also serves as a warning, if we ever have the strength to back it up, that if we are continuously ignored, next time we won't be so restrained.

What should we do instead of complaining about it online? Train. Stock up. Make connections, contacts, and really good friends. Do so carefully, and quietly. Vote and lobby, if that's your inclination.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast