Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    When we get into a religious discussion and science at the same time, it all goes to hell fast. I come from a strong Christian background, but I ask the questions theologians don't want to tackle - like when Cain got kicked out of Eden, and he went to the Land of Nod and he built a city. For whom? So much of the Bible is based on parables or stories which explain greater concepts in simple terms. I don't have a problem trying to compare Bible and Space Sciences regarding Alien beings. It all has to fit together somehow. Like there is some supreme intellect that covers the universe - a God. Religion requires faith they say. Without faith, you are only guessing if there is an afterlife or God.

Well here is one part of the Bible that tells me external knowledge was given to Biblical figures by some kind of external force. Moses is the guy who wrote the first 5 books of the Bible, also known as the Pentateuch. Here's a dude that lived 3000 years ago, yet in a simplistic narrative called Genesis, he gave a pretty accurate description of an explosion from nothing to something - Dark then Light. A primordial earth without real form, then covered by water, following by a separation of land and water. All these things happen, animals, etc. and then modern humans are the last thing created. It's kind of the Cliff Notes of what happened, but made simple for a simple human.

The key is how would some guy who lived 3000 years ago know the proper sequence of events without Earth Science or Cosmology education? He was too accurate in the proper sequence to have guessed these things - he had to have gotten this info from some external source than the world of 1300 BC. I think he was given images of what happened, but it was simplified for his primitive human mind, otherwise it would have been too complicated.

Understanding that Moses got some information from a source not available to humans at that time tells me there is something more - something external to Earth that is intellectual and greater than we can imagine. For the Christian, Angels have wings. Why can't these beings fly around in vehicles that defy all known laws of physics?
    Why indeed (a said as much in prior pages...), and per usual (1) very well put and (2) I agree and am agnostic and open minded to all possible explanations.

Note, thread did get a warning to stay on topic, and I think your response does, but it also opens the door to go back down that rabbit hole and I hope that's not what happens.

Now, being the pro you are with the background you have, what do you make of the info posted in #134? What do you make of that?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    The Secretive Inventor Of The Navy's Bizarre 'UFO Patents' Finally Talks
    Dr. Salvatore Pais has finally spoken to The War Zone concerning his seemingly out of this world patents filed on behalf of the U.S. Navy.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-finally-talks
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Why indeed (a said as much in prior pages...), and per usual (1) very well put and (2) I agree and am agnostic and open minded to all possible explanations.

Note, thread did get a warning to stay on topic, and I think your response does, but it also opens the door to go back down that rabbit hole and I hope that's not what happens.

Now, being the pro you are with the background you have, what do you make of the info posted in #134? What do you make of that?
    I think the technology for these UFO's is external to our world, but may have been interacting with planet Earth back to the primordial times. If you want to hide something out of plain sight, put it in the deepest parts of the ocean. This USS Princeton/F14 Pilots incident mentions some sub-surface disturbance in the Pacific Ocean and how these objects/UFO's were interacting with that.

Trying to avoid going into theology, there are still so many little hints of quantum physics in what we call the scriptures, that I don't ignore it. Imagine the concept of seeing past, present and future all at the same time? That gets into some pretty heavy astrophysics and quantum physics, multi-universe, etc. That is just one example that was given to primitive humans to comprehend in the scriptures. I just think it's all tied together somehow, but I don't know the how. Maybe you toss in a little Arthur C. Clarke and his 2001 story about external influences in the creation of early humans. A process that didn't happen by accident but was a controlled event, and nurtured along over the millions of years while other related but sub-species died out. Stuff to ponder on a chilly night in the wilds of northeastern New Mexico.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Deep! Schrödinger and his cat would be proud.
    lol

Not trying to be, but technically it’s true. Since we can only see the light that has so far reached us, our observable universe is a sphere with a radius of about 46B LY with us at the center. :-)
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Wink

So, "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" WASN'T so much a movie, as an accident report then...

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    . For the Christian, Angels have wings.
    In Hallmark baroque art, perhaps, but not in the Bible. There is no mention of wings, ever.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    In Hallmark baroque art, perhaps, but not in the Bible. There is no mention of wings, ever.
    Just like the traditional image of Jesus with long flowing brownish blonde hair, and blue eyes - a European image. The average Christian Fundamentalist would freak out if you told them the Son of God in the flesh for 33 years on Earth probably looked more like a darker, swarthy Bin Laden visage, perhaps with curly hair. I prefer the reality, not the fantasy. It has no effect on my faith.

I will add that living in the Southwest, I have explored plenty of Pre-Columbian ruins and seen lots of pictographs and petroglyphs in the Chaco Canyon - Anasazi areas of the Four Corners area of all four States. There are some amazing images in remote areas, especially a place called Beef Basin, Utah which have prehistoric artwork that look like some kind of flight by God-like beings in aircraft. These images date from ca. 1100 AD. Beef Basin is a place where the first actual road was carved into it during the early 50's. It's an oval shaped valley that is six miles long, and three miles wide. More than 1 prehistoric ruin per square mile. I've taken horses into that area and it's stunning.
    Last edited by OH58D; 01-25-20 at 10:26.
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Just like the traditional image of Jesus with long flowing brownish blonde hair, and blue eyes - a European image. The average Christian Fundamentalist would freak out if you told them the Son of God in the flesh for 33 years on Earth probably looked more like a darker, swarthy Bin Laden visage, perhaps with curly hair. I prefer the reality, not the fantasy. It has no effect on my faith.

I will add that living in the Southwest, I have explored plenty of Pre-Columbian ruins and seen lots of pictographs and petroglyphs in the Chaco Canyon - Anasazi areas of the Four Corners area of all four States. There are some amazing images in remote areas, especially a place called Beef Basin, Utah which have prehistoric artwork that look like some kind of flight by God-like beings in aircraft. These images date from ca. 1100 AD. Beef Basin is a place where the first actual road was carved into it during the early 50's. It's an oval shaped valley that is six miles long, and three miles wide. More than 1 prehistoric ruin per square mile. I've taken horses into that area and it's stunning.
    I never understood the artwork found in caves that pictured Brontosaurus like dinosaurs. How did cave people in that primitive era know how a supposedly extinct mammal looked like? Kind of makes you think about the supposed taught timeline and events.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I never understood the artwork found in caves that pictured Brontosaurus like dinosaurs. How did cave people in that primitive era know how a supposedly extinct mammal looked like? Kind of makes you think about the supposed taught timeline and events.
    I never seen artwork like that, but there have been images of extinct Mammouth, plus plenty of Bison, Pronghorn, Deer, Elk, etc. plus lots of Zoomorphic critters that are part man, part animal, or ones that look like deities. Just one type of petroglyph you find out here is a spiral symbol, which across the entire southwest is indicative of a spring or water source close by. Sometimes its an extinct water source, but evidence it existed there a thousand years ago. If we have been part of some extra terrestrial visitation or influence since the primordial times, I would think it has even continued to include early Man.

I will add that prehistoric humans were quite advanced for their time, even in the Americas. Just like Stonehenge, Anasazi culture in the Four Corners States understood the Winter and Summer Solstice, and could track it to the day. There's evidence of trade as well with the Aztecs. For my second degree at the University of Arizona, I did a supporting Minor in Pre-Columbian Ceramics (Archaeology) and there seems to be social and cultural controls as to what could be painted on rocks (pictographs), carved on rock (petroglyphs) and designs on Pueblo 1 to Pueblo III Pottery (750-1350 AD).
    Last edited by OH58D; 01-25-20 at 15:12.
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    The Tale of the Tape
    It was the video that ushered in the UFO renaissance: a grainy clip showing the Navy’s encounter with a mysterious aircraft in 2004. The Pentagon says the public was never supposed to see it. So who leaked it? How’d they do it? And what does the footage actually show?

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...rce=reddit.com
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415