Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

Feedback Score

Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

https://www.foxnews.com/science/top-...ional-security

Responding to Vice's Freedom of Information Act request, the Navy said it had "discovered certain briefing slides that are classified TOP SECRET. A review of these materials indicates that are currently and appropriate Marked and Classified TOP SECRET under Executive Order 13526 and the Originial Classification Authority has determined that release of these materials would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Unless they be hiding death rays or 6’ 2” tall alien chicks in bikini armor who are ignorant to modern depilatory grooming.

I don’t care. Don’t even care. Screw it at this point. That was all I cared about.

Feedback Score
    First, why would anyone believe the government talking about secrecy? Second, if you think Russia, Russia, Russia was full of disinformation and levels of "information", the UFO world is far worse. If these were aliens, nobody would classify it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    First, why would anyone believe the government talking about secrecy? Second, if you think Russia, Russia, Russia was full of disinformation and levels of "information", the UFO world is far worse. If these were aliens, nobody would classify it.
    I think a lot of this is superjet technology that everyone was dumping money into until folks realized you can just drone people and use satellites

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/science/top-...ional-security

Responding to Vice's Freedom of Information Act request, the Navy said it had "discovered certain briefing slides that are classified TOP SECRET. A review of these materials indicates that are currently and appropriate Marked and Classified TOP SECRET under Executive Order 13526 and the Originial Classification Authority has determined that release of these materials would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."
    But they're not hiding anything from the public right?! PS, they're an existing UFO thread this should probably be in.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    I don't understand that comment. Esplain me.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Belief in space aliens is cute in an Easter bunny kind of way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    Belief in space aliens is cute in an Easter bunny kind of way.
    Be they aliens or our tech (that some how defies physics as we understand them...), there's something in our air space (hence the U in UFO) that can't be ignored or dismissed.

I'm open to either explanation, and it's also very clear the gubment knows more then they're telling us and has for a long time.

Beyond that, it's a WAG.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I'm open to ANY plausible explanation, but simply saying UFO's don't exist is not plausible at all. My WAG theory is still trans-dimensional vs. interstellar. Until an interstellar probe sends back irrefutable and independently verified proof that the greys live on Proxima Centauri b, or they're spinning around Wolf 359, consider me a skeptic.

That ain't happening in my lifetime so I'll probably never know.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I'm open to ANY plausible explanation, but simply saying UFO's don't exist is not plausible at all. My WAG theory is still trans-dimensional vs. interstellar. Until an interstellar probe sends back irrefutable and independently verified proof that the greys live on Proxima Centauri b, or they're spinning around Wolf 359, consider me a skeptic.

That ain't happening in my lifetime so I'll probably never know.
    Diito on that and denial is as you say, no longer a plausible option. Of course trans-dimensional may be the route by which interstellar travel takes place, none of which breaks the laws of physics as we currently understand them.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast