Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Hand in the Bible

Whilst attending a Big Foot convention for the lolz I was told with absolute certainty that big foot is real because we’ve never found remains or scat. Because they bury their dead and scat to avoid detection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And now here you are making a mockery of the secret knowledge... No more meetings for you, Sir!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sgtrock82; 01-21-20 at 17:32.

Feedback Score
    Science of today would say we found footprints that we know are Bigfoot prints they are about 10 inches in length so we know it is a juvenile proving the existence of Bigfoot and don’t be a denier we know these are real

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Completely false. To repeat, the evidence between them is light years different. I recommend you take some time to dig a bit deeper on that one. The experience of the USS Nimitz and the two pilots alone easily demonstrate that's simply inaccurate assessment.
    Again...in the end they are just simple eyewitnesses. No hard, gathered, physical evidence. BF has many of those too. Zero difference.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    I don't find any credible evidence for aliens at all. There is not credible evidence for time travel yet it is infinitely more probably as a source for UFOs or "aliens" than creatures from another planet.
    The credible evidence is right in front of you, it’s us.

Life has sprang into being once we know of and we evolved from squirming goo into a space fairing race of a intelligent creatures. Where will we be in 1,000 years? 10,000 years? 100,000 years?

Who knows... so the evidence of another more advanced life form in this galaxy is pretty good when compared to time travel
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    The credible evidence is right in front of you, it’s us.

Life has sprang into being once we know of and we evolved from squirming goo into a space fairing race of a intelligent creatures. Where will we be in 1,000 years? 10,000 years? 100,000 years?

Who knows... so the evidence of another more advanced life form in this galaxy is pretty good when compared to time travel
    Another scientific theory that is so totally unproven it is laughable but taught as fact.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Another scientific theory that is so totally unproven it is laughable but taught as fact.
    Hell of a lot more “proven” than anything from the Bible.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Unless you're fully indoctrinated into institutionalized superstition, it's the most rational explanation we have thus far.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Unless you're fully indoctrinated into institutionalized superstition, it's the most rational explanation we have thus far.
    That's well supported by every branch of science. As Born Again Christian, geneticists, and head of the NIH, Francis Collins says:

"As someone who's had the privilege of leading the human genome project, I've had the opportunity to study our own DNA instruction book at a level of detail that was never really possible before. It's also now been possible to compare our DNA with that of many other species. The evidence supporting the idea that all living things are descended from a common ancestor is truly overwhelming. I would not necessarily wish that to be so, as a Bible-believing Christian. But it is so. It does not serve faith well to try to deny that."

But what does he know right? Really sad when people without any sci/med background cling to claims it's an "unproven theory." Those without sci/med backgrounds don't even know what the term "theory" itself means in science use vs common lexicon.

I also wish a mod would step in keep things on topic without anti science views being exposed to no value or relevant to the topic of the thread.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Hell of a lot more “proven” than anything from the Bible.

Really? Jesus was an actual person. Thousands of witnesses. Everything written in there has been found to be either true, or unproven. Nothing actually proved false.

Show me an instance in this so called rational and "proven" theory where they actually managed to create an actual living cell from organic matter. One instance please. You can't. It's a theory that has so many holes in it and scientific "gimme's" that scientists cannot come close to explaining. They just assume it happened because "time" - when in actuality time is a detriment. They don't know remotely how or why but just move to the next hurdle and get stuck there and take another mulligan. It's scientific bullsh*t supported by the atheist wing that then claim it's "science" when the tests and experiments done are so far fetched, it's actually anti-science.

This guy doesn't say it's impossible. He is just saying, wait a minute, if you are going to teach this as fact, you need to address these "holes" that you skipped over, or this isn't science and is not a valid theory. None of the major pitfalls of this theory has any remote explanation by all these "so called" supporting scientists. None - because they can't. He is a leading organic chemist. For the person that will say he isn't in the bio field so he isn;t an expert, that is bullsh*t too. It is organic chemicals that are being dealt with to make a living cell. There is no bio yet. It is all organic chemistry and in that, he is an expert.

For all who believe in the staggering numbers of the planets in the galaxy. The numbers that has to be dealt with in the cell production field makes those numbers look like basic single number addition.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 01-22-20 at 08:38.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Some members feel that the discussion has strayed too far off course. Please bring it back on the original topic and keep it there.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast