Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think it would be naive to think there isn’t life out there.

That said, I doubt we’ve seen any.

I’m sticking with superjets and technology nobody wants other people to know that we know about even if they know.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'll believe that these UFOs are space aliens when they land on the Whitehouse lawn. In the meantime, I must say that the whole UFO ecosystem is both intriguing and amusing at the same time. More amusing than intriguing, however.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Since we're just throwing ideas out there now, I'm surprised no one has brought up the theory that UFOs/Aliens are actually an orchestrated hoax, and tie into Global Warming/Climate change. If screaming teens fail to motivate people, having "aliens" show up and demand that we "save our planet" might be another option. Or, they'll be used as a potential threat to cause the world to rally behind a central authority. That last one is popular among some conspiracy-minded Christian eschatological beliefs, who insist aliens are demons in disguise.

This post has been brought to you by spending entirely too many hours on far-right websites and Christian eschatological/conspiracy websites.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    I'll believe that these UFOs are space aliens when they land on the Whitehouse lawn. In the meantime, I must say that the whole UFO ecosystem is both intriguing and amusing at the same time. More amusing than intriguing, however.
    We're similar in that respect but I'm more intrigued than amused.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Since we're just throwing ideas out there now, I'm surprised no one has brought up the theory that UFOs/Aliens are actually an orchestrated hoax, and tie into Global Warming/Climate change. If screaming teens fail to motivate people, having "aliens" show up and demand that we "save our planet" might be another option. Or, they'll be used as a potential threat to cause the world to rally behind a central authority. That last one is popular among some conspiracy-minded Christian eschatological beliefs, who insist aliens are demons in disguise.

This post has been brought to you by spending entirely too many hours on far-right websites and Christian eschatological/conspiracy websites.
    As they have been reported by pilots regularly since WWII, that seems highly unlikely.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score

If it had started along with the climate change fear mongering as opposed to "sightings" going back a thousand years, I could see that.

A threat to rally behind is more plausible if they were to make a move at a solid one-world government. Even if that were the case, I think to closest we'd come to burning this planet to a crisp along with everyone on it is trying to decide who (and from which country) gets to lead the entire show with authority.

The way things are going these days, an alien threat would lead to people defending the aliens while at the same time calling them racist for not being diverse enough (all gray).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I think it would be naive to think there isn’t life out there.

That said, I doubt we’ve seen any.

I’m sticking with superjets and technology nobody wants other people to know that we know about even if they know.
    Pretty much this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I vote angels or ghosts. I like to keep it old school.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)

They already did that movie.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I’m just gonna leave these here:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20180229864A1/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

Also, USS Hillenkoeter, USS Curtis LeMay, and Solar Warden. Just for jpmuscle.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast