Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Magpul getting into the “brace” market

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    It'll probably be closer to $40 with coupons, etc. I'd happily pay $40 if I were building one and just wanted a simple brace. While I'm good on firearms, not everyone can spend as much. If we think about it fairly, it is almost ridiculous to pay $100 for a simple piece of rubber/plastic for a guy on a budget. If money is tight, they're better off putting that $60 into more mags. Win/win.
    Once again, I read one of your posts and find myself in total agreement. No reason for this to be expensive when you look at the prices of MOE stocks.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Styled to match their stocks. Interested to get hands on the BTR!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Can anyone who has seen one at SHOT confirm if there is a hole on top of the brace where your cheek may or may not go. Also if there is a hole there ask why please.

I don't read script, script reads me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234