Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NF ATACR 1x8

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

NF ATACR 1x8

I cant find anything with anyone running an atacr 1x8 on a 16 inch AR.

Can anyone give any feedback for pros or cons? Thank you.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Try looking in the right place...

https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdispl...ics-amp-Mounts

It is only the top LPVO currently available, I'm betting (as in 100% positive) it has been discussed.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I run one on a SR15 and its wonderful. Does exactly what you would think. Good from 25 yards to .......

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I run one on a SR15 and its wonderful. Does exactly what you would think. Good from 25 yards to .......

PB

I appreciate that. I was hoping to put one on my SR 15.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SDG8 View Post
    I appreciate that. I was hoping to put one on my SR 15.
    Add Arisakas Finger / barricade stop and rock on.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I appreciate your humility and help. Do you have a pic? Thanks in advance

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

PB
    I need to correct myself, I have the NX8 not ATACR. After seeing Euros post jogged my dead brain. Kinda heavy for an AR15 IMHO.
    NX8 is just fine.

PB

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I need to correct myself, I have the NX8 not ATACR. After seeing Euros post jogged my dead brain. Kinda heavy for an AR15 IMHO.
    NX8 is just fine.

PB
    The ATACR is way better than the NX8 in almost every way (of course its like $1,000 more, too). But it is too heavy for a "fighting" gun (i.e. one that you plan on physically running and gunning with on 1x). It's 25% heavier than the NX8.

If you are a 3 weekends a year, shoot from the bench only, probably use a CPAP and have a 52" waist kinda guy it won't make a difference though.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 01-17-20 at 12:17.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    The ATACR is way better than the NX8 in almost every way (of course its like $1,000 more, too). But it is too heavy for a "fighting" gun (i.e. one that you plan on physically running and gunning with on 1x). It's 25% heavier than the NX8.

If you are a 3 weekends a year, shoot from the bench only, probably use a CPAP and have a 52" waist kinda guy it won't make a difference though.
    fking CPAP , your killing me. Nope it wouldn't matter but you would have bragging rights. I love to see a fat guy riding a $6,000 bicycle.
    Im thinking, you paid $4k to get that bike 3 lbs lighter. No hay bueno but Prevalent in Snottsdale AZ

PB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

Would it still be too heavy for a 11.5 fighting gun?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast