Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele To Introduce Super Precision Optics at SHOT

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    It's a 24oz 1-6 of dubious origin. That's enough for me to "nope" it.
    You're not hurting my feelings, I could honestly care less if you, or others like it or not.

I just find it funny to see these replies when nobody has even looked through it yet, but MuH GEiSseLLe sUCkS
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 01-17-20 at 06:20.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    With all the competition out there in optics today, and with probably more to come at SHOT, it will be interesting to see where the price point is on this scope. I wish them well on this, but I agree with WS6, the 24 oz is a nope, for *me*, on a LPVO.
    To each his own, but I feel the same way about any LPVO that has too tight of an eye box on 1x, or be it any overweight suppressor on the end of my SBR or tactical carbine’s barrel, for that matter.
    Last edited by Biggy; 01-17-20 at 08:44.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    https://geissele.com/super-precision...cle-black.html

$975 MSRP - maybe actual price too

Specs are extremely close to the Vortex PST 1-6x. The reticle is mil based and looks much like the PST reticle, but with a ranging bar feature added. Objective lens is 26mm, providing a very slight improvement in exit pupil over the common 24mm. Everything else is just what you'd expect and not any new ground. Looks like a solid me-too play, but it's not apparent if it will really stand out over competing scopes that have been around for a while.

60 mils of elevation travel in case you want to use your 300BLK as a mortar.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I will wait for details and a product in hand (or in the hands of trusted others) before I speculate or rush to judgement. It's not the internet thing to do, but seems much more fair to Bill Geissele and the folks who work for him. Even with specs that make me go "hmmm....", certain folks (like Geissele) deserve more wait-and-see than others.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Details are on their site, and I’ll just say “lol”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    I will wait for details and a product in hand (or in the hands of trusted others) before I speculate or rush to judgement. It's not the internet thing to do, but seems much more fair to Bill Geissele and the folks who work for him. Even with specs that make me go "hmmm....", certain folks (like Geissele) deserve more wait-and-see than others.
    Agreed, just looking at the price point I don't think this was ever intended to compete with the higher end LPVOs.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Maybe bendy boi optics will be the hot hot in 2020

Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    They missed the boat by not coming out of the gate with a 1-11 power LPVO. 1-6 was so 2018

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    They missed the boat by not coming out of the gate with a 1-11 power LPVO. 1-6 was so 2018
    I'm still waiting for those cheap used Razors to hit the market
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I'm still waiting for those cheap used Razors to hit the market
    haha but seriously! I would love to see the Gen 2 Razor 1-6 Es start popping up cheap!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast