Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G19 MOS vs P229 vs P320 Compact

Feedback Score
    Had Glocks for years P320 now due to thumb safety. Hate a weapon without a thumb safety.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I have both the G19 and the P320C RX. My Romeo sight hasn't had any issues and I've put over a 1000 rounds through the gun. It's more accurate than my G19 although the G19 doesn't have a red dot on it. I must have an astigmatism because every single red dot i own has some type of bloom. Annoys the crap out of me. The 320 is bulkier than the G19 and I shoot it better than the G19. However, I believe the accuracy issue is only because of the red dot. If I were to add a red dot to my G19 I would think they would be equally as accurate. With all of this being said I'm selling my Sig P320 and keeping my G19. Now to throw a kink in all of this. I also shoot a S&W M&P 2.0 9mm Compact and it is my favorite of all 3 handguns. However, I'm up in the air about adding a red dot to either the G19 or the M&P.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    This is what the Glock MOS should have been given the prevailing performance of RMRs at the time and currently. Or atleast offer a “pro” rmr specific model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I disagree with this. The MOS is far more future proof and when installed correctly works well. SOCOM uses them with no problems. Newer aftermarket plates make it a bulletproof system. The plates were always a weak link of the system. With optics like the 509T coming out the comment threads are filled with people asking for rmr adapter plates because they have direct milled guns. In five years hand gun optics will look very different and the MOS will do a better job keeping up. There are some aftermarket solutions that offer a similar future proofing if you are not wild on the MOS system. Unity just announced their atom 2.0 and it is open source and agency has their version.

I honestly hope that within a decade a footprint like the one used on the ACRO becomes standard and we will get handguns with the dovetail integrated into the slide as standard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123