Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firearms insurance?

Feedback Score

Firearms insurance?

I want to switch firearms-specific insurance companies.

What are the better ones?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    https://www.easterninsurance.com/ins...toric-firearms

I have insurance through Eastern Insurance's Historic Firearms, Collectibles and Sporting Arms Program.

They have awesome discounts for members of various groups, and you don't have to submit serial numbers for collections valued at less than $50,0000 where no single item exceeds $10,000 in value. They also insure up to $5,000 in ammunition and reloading equipment, but this can be increased up to $25,000.

My annual premium is $150, and I have a $100 deductible. My policy covers all of my firearms, magazines, optics, ammo, and various accessories.
    Last edited by TexHill; 01-17-20 at 15:21.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just have a rider on my homeowners insurance through State Farm. Seems pretty good. They did ask for back up of value but were pretty lenient as to what "back-up" was.

They won't cover them if they are lost as a result of a nuclear attack. Um... okay, I won't be there to collect either so...
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I just have a rider on my homeowners insurance through State Farm. Seems pretty good. They did ask for back up of value but were pretty lenient as to what "back-up" was.

They won't cover them if they are lost as a result of a nuclear attack. Um... okay, I won't be there to collect either so...
    There might be an exclusion for Acts of Terrorism as well.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Have a rider on
    my USAA home insurance.

Feedback Score
    Collectibles Insurance is what I use.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have a rider on my Farm Bureau (live in the city) that costs me one percent of the value, $100.00 deductible. I list the firearm and any accessory, and what I value it at. That way optics and major accessories are all covered.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I have a rider through Farmers for $20,000 worth of firearms and sporting equipment

Feedback Score
    I have a rider through nationwide on my homeowners insurance. I just gave a total value, they didn't ask for anything.
    NRA Life, SASS#40701, Glock Advanced Armorer
    Gunsmith for Unique Armament Creations LLC, 07/SOT

VIGILIA PRETIUM LIBERTATIS

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I would be more interested in the accessories and support gear coverage. Hell take my rifle just please remove the optics, MAWL, leave my NODs, plates, carrier, helmet and comms behind if you would be so kind. I was looking at Collectibles at one point and they could never confirm they would cover electronics like lasers and red dots, optics yes so I have yet to find anything I really like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast