Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firearms insurance?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I'd like to hear from someone who can recommend a company they have actually settled a claim with. I have never heard of an insurance settlement that left the insured 100% whole.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    This, great option

Quote Originally Posted by TexHill View Post
    https://www.easterninsurance.com/ins...toric-firearms

I have insurance through Eastern Insurance's Historic Firearms, Collectibles and Sporting Arms Program.

They have awesome discounts for members of various groups, and you don't have to submit serial numbers for collections valued at less than $50,0000 where no single item exceeds $10,000 in value. They also insure up to $5,000 in ammunition and reloading equipment, but this can be increased up to $25,000.

My annual premium is $150, and I have a $100 deductible. My policy covers all of my firearms, magazines, optics, ammo, and various accessories.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I'd like to hear from someone who can recommend a company they have actually settled a claim with. I have never heard of an insurance settlement that left the insured 100% whole.

We were having a major renovation done this past fall. Had everything locked up except one Sionics rifle with S&B 1-4, BFG sling, KAC rail, MAMS, and KAC BUIS. Gun was in room not being renovated, in closet, both doors closed. Came up missing. My fault for not securing completely.

Filed police report and contacted USAA. Claim paid quickly minus deductible.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, guys!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Collectibles and Eastern are the least expensive with the fewest silly exemptions/exceptions. I had Collectibles for many years, then switched to Eastern as it was a little less expensive and actually covers damage to the insured items during use.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Switched from Lockton to Collectibles this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12