Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    If only LaRue made bolt catches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ban him.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Ban him.
    Don’t be salty just because the LaRue is a good trigger.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    If only LaRue made bolt catches

Big sigh...If only....but alas I had to settle for the supremely inferior Aero Precision bolt catch. I was sad. So sad.

So I bought another LaRue trigger for $80 and got it in 2 days and with the bigly amount of money I saved because I didn’t waste it on an overpriced G-trigger I bought 10 grass fed 2” thick beautifully marbled ribeyes and grilled them using my Dillo Dust, while I opened beers with my Dillo BET (Beverage Entry Tool)

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I’ve had several Hiperfires - that was my go-to for single stage triggers, but after I got some trigger time with the MBT-1S single stage I stopped buying them. Cheaper without having to find a coupon and it’s a good trigger. I was getting some single stage trigger time in today behind a 308 I just finished doing a makeover on. It’s a damn good trigger and the Hiperfire doesn’t deliver anything that the 1S doesn’t have.
    Good to know, I hadn’t heard anything convincing about them yet. If I need another trigger, maybe I’ll try one out.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The ALG ACT is not bad. I used to like them a lot before I played with more other options. I don’t think I would buy one at this point. If I were building guns to sell as a FFL, I might consider it if it had cheap bulk pricing. The Hiperfire EDT and EDT2 (or whatever they’re calling them now) is definitely a better option in the same price range. I use them with the heavier spring, and they are great duty/defensive grade triggers, if you’re into single stages. I have not yet tried the Larue MBT 1S.

In addition to the Larue MBT 2S and G G2S that others have mentioned, Sionics sells a budget two stage, also. There’s a thread on it here: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-Stage-Trigger

Most any trigger (and shooter) can be improved greatly by a bunch of dry fire and a couple dabs of grease. Choosing a grip with/without a beavertail can aid finger placement. Light triggers are unnecessary for most uses/users, and expensive triggers are a luxury item, IMO.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    I agree,they are a luxury to a fairly large portion of the market.that was kinda the purpose of the op.if you catch the ept on sale from psa it’s 29.99 and the spring kit for another 10$ is half the price of the next option mentioned in the responses.
    40$ can be a lot of money for some people to replace a trigger that already is in place and doing the job.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milspec78 View Post
    I agree,they are a luxury to a fairly large portion of the market.that was kinda the purpose of the op.if you catch the ept on sale from psa it’s 29.99 and the spring kit for another 10$ is half the price of the next option mentioned in the responses.
    40$ can be a lot of money for some people to replace a trigger that already is in place and doing the job.
    I would recommend that those people spend that money on ammo instead of a different trigger, in that case.

Feedback Score
    I have had the mil stock, ALG-ACT, a binary trigger and the Rise RA 140. The Rise RA 140 is by far the best for me. It is all I will ever need. But there are dozens of 3.5 pound, short, crisp,drop in triggers out there for less than $150.00.

Rise RA 140
    https://www.opticsplanet.com/rise-ar...g-trigger.html

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Good to know, I hadn’t heard anything convincing about them yet. If I need another trigger, maybe I’ll try one out.
    Got your PM about the triggers, but your box is full and I couldn’t reply.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    I have had the mil stock, ALG-ACT, a binary trigger and the Rise RA 140. The Rise RA 140 is by far the best for me. It is all I will ever need. But there are dozens of 3.5 pound, short, crisp,drop in triggers out there for less than $150.00.

Rise RA 140
    https://www.opticsplanet.com/rise-ar...g-trigger.html
    I own two Velocity triggers..a 3lb. & a 4lb, they are great triggers, well made and both have many thousands of rounds on them. The 4lb has been on an LMT for many years and I recently checked the screws and they were as snug as the day I installed them. Another option for those looking.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast