Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I bought two KAC mags today, anybody else do something stupid?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Fair point on the mag thing...outside of AR15, AK, 1911, Glock, most proprietary mags cost a pretty penny.

Let's be fair though regarding the Sako. That thing isn't 3x the mag of its counterparts, it's a cost distribution measure. Sako rifles are great for the money but they jack it to you on mags, bipod, mount, muzzle break in the aftermarket. Thank God there's a work-around for all but the mags now.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I can remember that time I bought 19 KAC mags at one time. Of course they were well used Israeli surplus and dirt cheap but most of them still worked.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 04-16-20 at 19:17.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It’s painful but they just work. I haven’t tried the Lancers yet.

Feedback Score
    They don't have to charge that much, but it's much easier for them to do so because there are no other options. If y'all can get $75 for yours, more power to you. I'm too cheap and in the fortunate position of not having to worry about the potentially life altering difference between 99.9% and 99.999%.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    Honestly its the 308 semi auto game; operating costs is similar to an aero space program.
    Unless you bought a PTR91.

14 years ago.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    p.s. went to a gunshop that recently re-opened, JUST to get out of the house today. I dropped $34+ a piece on a couple of Ruger-branded 8 rd. 1911 mags. Because I could.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I have to say I'm impressed with D&H 20rd 308 magazines in my CM762. $15.99 and run fine so far.
    https://dsgarms.com/magazines-dah-ma-308-20-blk
    I bought ten and tried out a couple in my Colt 901 yesterday. They ran 100%. I really appreciate the link.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I bought ten and tried out a couple in my Colt 901 yesterday. They ran 100%. I really appreciate the link.
    Glad I could help. They are running fine in my CM762/308 as well, along with 20/25rd PMAGs.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I dumped even more money into my scar by buying a shooting sight trigger. I have night vision money into that thing now.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I'm at a point with KAC SR25 mags where I'm not willing to let any go that i obtain. I stupidly sold a bunch before thinking that an abundance in PMAGS was the right answer, and have been slowly trying to get myself back to having a reasonable amount on hand and ready to go since then.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast