Thread: Need scope for CETME

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Need scope for CETME

I am looking to put a scope on a CETME LV rifle. I’m wanting to keep it close as possible to “issued gear” for a clone.
    Does anyone know was scope was standard with this rifle? I’ve seen pics with the z24 scope with STANAG mount. Those scopes are outrageous in price now for what you get. If these weren’t issued with scopes, then I might try to find something else that will fill the role. Possibly the brownells retro scope with 35mm STANAG rings might work as well.

Any info would help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    According to Marcolmar's website, the "STANAG Enosa day scope, and night vision" are what you'd want. It sucks that the scopes were separated from the rifles. He's one for sale from a couple of years ago.
    https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipmen...s/163-1827119/

I have an L and am having an internal debate about getting an LV. $2k just seems very steep.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’ve been looking for about a week. No luck on the Enosa day scope. I don’t need the NV scope for it, just the day time.
    I have found several Hensoldt z24’s for sale but I think those are more original for the G3’s, but not 100% on that. The scopes in my opinion are steep. A modern optic for that price would be much higher quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...