Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems MR920

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/G6t5Gkcm-g0

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    I handled the 918 at a local shop a few weeks back and fell in love with it. I planned on getting one but will wait until this one releases.
    It would be great if they sold the 918 frames.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    It would be great if they sold the 918 frames.
    Shadow Systems did sell a limited number of factory blem frames. Maybe keep an eye on the website for a similar deal on 920 frames.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Another intro video:

https://youtu.be/eCGmK4e5vm0

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Shadow Systems did sell a limited number of factory blem frames. Maybe keep an eye on the website for a similar deal on 920 frames.

What about holster compatibility?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Read the article referenced in post #4. It states the 920 should be compatible with G19 holsters. I’m digging this pistol.

Feedback Score
    Anyone get one of the 920s yet?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by archad View Post
    Anyone get one of the 920s yet?
    I emailed Shadow Systems inquiring about delivery a couple weeks ago. They told me the initial production batches were slated for a large distributor. Once that order has been filled the guns should be shipping to smaller dealers.

I check gunbroker every week or so and haven't seen any of the 920s pop up yet.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was just looking at Shadow's website. It says the 918 is now out of production.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tokarev; 03-08-20 at 13:12.

Feedback Score
    Can anyone guide me about the 9mm Pistol, Is the Chinese Pistol are the best or the german Pistol is the best...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast