This is just announced and is based on feedback from owners of the MR918.

The 920 is more or less a 2.0 version of the 918. Still based on the G19, it has been tweaked to address a few key points.

The beavertail is slightly elongated with a slightly different profile. Apparently a few people were still getting slide bite. Also, the slide release has been reshaped to prevent the same people from bumping it with the palm of the support hand.

There are additional changes to the overall style of the pistol. The frame now has a more defined ridge for indexing the trigger finger and/or to rest the support thumb against while shooting. The front slide profile is reduced to aid in reholstering and the sights are slightly taller to better cowitness when using a red dot.

The biggest change is the redesign of the extractor plunger. It is shorter and no longer comes out the back. This means longer screws can be used to secure a red dot. It also allows for several sets of holes to be drilled to accommodate the RMR, Deltapoint and a few other sights without using an adapter plate.

I've been quite pleased with my MR918 and plan on getting a 920 as soon as they ship.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk