Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems MR920

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I love my 918...but this new one looks even better!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charle View Post
    Can anyone guide me about the 9mm Pistol, Is the Chinese Pistol are the best or the german Pistol is the best...
    What?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I'm loving my FDE MR918 also. I took it out shooting this morning to check the POA/POI with the 10-8 rear sight I installed. I wonder why Shadow Systems stopped the 918 for the 920? The 920 looks interesting but I like that most of the 918 parts are Glock compatible. David

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    I'm loving my FDE MR918 also. I took it out shooting this morning to check the POA/POI with the 10-8 rear sight I installed. I wonder why Shadow Systems stopped the 918 for the 920? The 920 looks interesting but I like that most of the 918 parts are Glock compatible. David
    I haven't seen a 920 yet but believe the only parts that aren't compatible are the slide plate cover and the extractor spring and spring loaded bearing.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    I ordered one of the mr920 War Poet editions. It’s on back order, is expected to ship 4/13, but we’ll see how the ‘Rona effects everything.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yugo308guy View Post
    I ordered one of the mr920 War Poet editions. It’s on back order, is expected to ship 4/13, but we’ll see how the ‘Rona effects everything.
    Post some pics when you can, please.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I know it's not an MR920, but here's my MR918.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdknox View Post

Yuck! So 2019....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I know I know...but I cant justify selling and getting a 920.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cdknox View Post

Did you add the mag funnel, or was that stock?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast