Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feeling a bit intimidated here...lol

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Don't think it's been mentioned yet, but looking Arisaka lights as well. They are very well built Surefire clones. I have a 300 on my 11.5" pistol.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    No problem. You won't regret buying one.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    Don't think it's been mentioned yet, but looking Arisaka lights as well. They are very well built Surefire clones. I have a 300 on my 11.5" pistol.
    Agreed on the Arisaka. Not significantly cheaper than Surefire like Streamlight is, but I do regret purchasing the latter. My Arisaka M300 on the other hand, I’m pretty happy with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Seriously, if you are just a casual shooter and not in the Military or Law Enforcement, do you really need a $500 G33 when you can get a cheap Chinese knock off for $50 off Ebay that will do the trick, albeit not with the same clarity.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdacbob View Post
    Seriously, if you are just a casual shooter and not in the Military or Law Enforcement, do you really need a $500 G33 when you can get a cheap Chinese knock off for $50 off Ebay that will do the trick, albeit not with the same clarity.
    PArtS iS pARts

Why buy a Glock when you could just get a Hi Point?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdacbob View Post
    Even casual shooters should invest in quality if they have the means. Why are we supporting Chicom knockoffs here?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    I've got it down to two choices. The Eotech G33 3x or the Sig Sauer Juliet 4x magnifier. I was able to get hands on a Juliet 3x at my local gun store yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised at how clear it was. Not sure it's as clear as the Eotech, but I've found the Sig Sauer 4x on a site for $325 after coupon. That's a pretty good deal. I'm just debating on whether I want my optics all Eotech or if I can handle an Eotech/Sig Sauer combo...lol
    Last edited by ghosttwofive; 01-21-20 at 19:03.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    If you are most comfortable with your grip parallel to the bore, like a slick handguard, but you want something to help you pull the rifle into your shoulder, you can try a small fingerstop between your index and middle finger. Which Larue rail do you have?

I’d skip the UTG, and suggest an Arisaka Scout with one of their mounts, a Surefire tape switch and a Cloud Defensive LCS. I think Weapon Outfitters has a build-your-light tool to set this up. Also consider the Cloud Defensive OWL or Elzetta. Although, I do not recommend the Elzetta remote switch.
    Sound setups. I also like the Modlite OKW with a Reptilia body, a Surefire DS-07 cap and a Cloud Defensive LCS.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    +1 on the UTG = junk. I’d look into running a pressure pad as opposed to the light foregrip combo. Stream light Protac line is very affordable for the quality. I run steam lights on all my work guns with no issues. They’ve been submerged, dropped, etc.. you also can use the Arisaka adapter if you want the surefire pressure pad which is a bit more durable. Depending on what you decide to do for your grip a simple HSP Thorntail with a steam light/surefire light and tail cap would work well too. Can’t get much simpler than that unless you want to spend $350 for the Cloud OWL

As for your foregrip situation take a look at the following video. Seems like the operator has similar issue to you maybe it’ll be helpful.

https://youtu.be/Eo3gUbSh4mg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    I changed all my forward grips out for Arisaka finger stops. I mount so index finger rests in front and thumb is in position to click a scout light. I’ve only used Mlok and Keymod so can’t say if picatinny version is as comfy. But it’s cheap enough. And if you don’t like it I’d buy it from you for my quad rail that needs one.

https://arisakadefense.com/products/...stop-picatinny
    I did this too. I have bad shoulders and California mandated no vertical grips. The Arisaka finger stop fits between my little and ring fingers at the 6:00 position. It is great, light, unobtrusive and gives you that traction you may want. I mounted mine on a mil spec dual insulated handguard with a MOE to Mlock (or vice versa I forget) conversion nut.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123