Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Noveske quality post ‘13

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

On a side note, when Noveske was coming up in the AR world, there were a few others coming up at the same time. Of the three that come to mind immediately for me, Noveske is the only one out of those three that isn't quietly trying to sell off their company (that I'm aware of). It kinda makes you think that maybe they are doing things right...

Thanks for taking the time to post all of that. Very informative.

Can you expand on your last statement or is that not public intel?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I never found their stuff g2g when John WAS alive. Catchy branding and carefully controlled demos, coupled with John being one of the good guys.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to post all of that. Very informative.

Can you expand on your last statement or is that not public intel?
    Ehhh, I'm not sure how public it is as it was relayed to me directly and not stuff I read online or anything, so I'm going to have to stay on the silent side unless more info comes out.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I never found their stuff g2g when John WAS alive. Catchy branding and carefully controlled demos, coupled with John being one of the good guys.
    Odd, you are the only person I've ever heard of to comment anything even close to the above. Are you able to list a few of the "carefully controlled demos"? I don't recall any off hand, but it isn't like I know everything.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I own a bunch of Noveske rifles from Gen 1-3 and they've all been super accurate and reliable. Since 07 to recently getting another 14.5 afghan upper. They had a good formula that a bunch of the new and up coming companies have been able to follow and improve upon with there own twist. There's so many options now at a cheaper price point that you can choose to your liking. Noveske seems to now cater to those that wan't a rifle that looks really good at a premium price. Not much has changed in terms of how they function other than added ambi features.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    They have always been pretty much exactly 600$ more than they should. It is one of those cases where you can build it yourself for less.
    Thats true to some degree

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    CHANGE IS NOT BAD,
    Unless your Warsport!

I learned a long time ago that Noveske really doesn't manufacture anything, they simply "finish" parts from other suppliers. Which is what I would do if I got into this business. Noveske from what I know, got in to this business and collaborated with a lot of manufactures like Pacnor, LMT, Vltor and Troy to produce a top of the line AR. They were quick to implement keymod rails as well as 300blk rifles when they first came out. There was a time where they were in my opinion, ahead of the game.

To me, its like Noveske built a lifestyle AR-15. Its like they are saying, "hey, if your going to own and AR, own a Noveske". They dont push the tactical lifestyle on you or the operator lifestyle like other companies do. They have long haired dudes wearing Vans and women wearing flip flops marketing $2700 AR's.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Thats true to some degree

Unless your Warsport!

I learned a long time ago that Noveske really doesn't manufacture anything, they simply "finish" parts from other suppliers. Which is what I would do if I got into this business. Noveske from what I know, got in to this business and collaborated with a lot of manufactures like Pacnor, LMT, Vltor and Troy to produce a top of the line AR. They were quick to implement keymod rails as well as 300blk rifles when they first came out. There was a time where they were in my opinion, ahead of the game.

To me, its like Noveske built a lifestyle AR-15. Its like they are saying, "hey, if your going to own and AR, own a Noveske". They dont push the tactical lifestyle on you or the operator lifestyle like other companies do. They have long haired dudes wearing Vans and women wearing flip flops marketing $2700 AR's.
    Exactly, and former Noveske employees went on to form a lifestyle company. It was a super effective marketing machine, and kudos.

https://www.era3.com/

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Exactly, and former Noveske employees went on to form a lifestyle company. It was a super effective marketing machine, and kudos.

Lifestyle aside, what did you find not to be "g2g" about Noveske?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

That’s pretty cool.

It’s nice to see people wearing normal clothes and not Vertx over some Salomons

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Personally I don't see the appeal for $28 trucker hats and T-shirts. Is the logo that cool?

I guess I expected more given their mission statement.

Am I missing something?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast