Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloud Defensive REIN

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Cloud Defensive REIN

So this popped up yesterday on Soldier Systems:

http://soldiersystems.net/2020/01/20...l-illuminator/

As someone who has been looking to move towards higher-output lights, this looks like it could be a really welcome competitor to current offerings on the market. I'm curious to see how this competes performance-wise with Modlite particularly.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Thanks for sharing! I have one of their rails...good kit.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Been curious about their rails too! They look like great kit. Seems like this company has a lot of solid products.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FYI for anyone following this, The REIN and the micro versions are now for sale on the Cloud Defensive website.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    If Cloud Defensive ever releases a product, and it doesn't become a huge fiasco, I'll be shocked. I was on the waitlist, but then Cloud screwed the waitlist, so I think I'll snag a Modlite now. The Rein has very impressive output, but boy is it huge.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Interested in hearing what happened, as I put an order in just fine when they announced it.

I own multiple Modlites, and they are really, really great lights that are well built and perform as advertised. The REIN is definitely huge, but the output and the spec sheet is extremely impressive. Hopefully it lives up to expectations.

If I don't end up liking it, I'm sure that it will end up on Equipment Exchange.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    That does look rather interesting.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    If Cloud Defensive ever releases a product, and it doesn't become a huge fiasco, I'll be shocked. I was on the waitlist, but then Cloud screwed the waitlist, so I think I'll snag a Modlite now. The Rein has very impressive output, but boy is it huge.
    Having gone through the OWL release debacle, I got on the REIN early access email list just to see if I'd actually get the email when it went live.

Nope lmao.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Having gone through the OWL release debacle, I got on the REIN early access email list just to see if I'd actually get the email when it went live.

Nope lmao.
    They make good stuff but their IT is an absolute debacle. They were doing a blem sale a while back and their servers crashed. Their web company said they were being attacked by DDOS attack (seriously??). That along with the fact they routinely delete Instagram posts leads me to believe they are clowns.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    They make good stuff but their IT is an absolute debacle. They were doing a blem sale a while back and their servers crashed. Their web company said they were being attacked by DDOS attack (seriously??). That along with the fact they routinely delete Instagram posts leads me to believe they are clowns.
    I put Cloud Defensive in the same category as SOLGW. Great products but terrible communication and constant blown deadlines. Best bet is to buy from one of their dealers and avoid the headache.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast