Thread: Arisaka Offset Optic Mount

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Arisaka Offset Optic Mount

Anyone using one?

1.93” in particular? I’m running a light at 1 o’clock and would really like to keep it there. Curious if the 1.93” Mount keeps the optic at the same radial/rotational plane as the other 1.93” height optic.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It does. I have a G 2.04 mount and the AD 1.93 is great with it and with other 1.93 optic mounts. It is a very slick mount. You won’t be disappointed.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Roger that. Thanks, man.

My current offset mount leaves a lot to be desired, and would be the equivalent of an upper 1/3 or 1/4 cowitness in terms of radial offset. It’s a solid mount, but not much thought was put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    It does. I have a G 2.04 mount and the AD 1.93 is great with it and with other 1.93 optic mounts. It is a very slick mount. You won’t be disappointed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Roger that. Thanks, man.

My current offset mount leaves a lot to be desired, and would be the equivalent of an upper 1/3 or 1/4 cowitness in terms of radial offset. It’s a solid mount, but not much thought was put into it.
    The AD offset is an excellent mount - great design and great execution. A couple weeks ago I was playing around with an ACRO in AD 1.93 offset on a rifle with an NX8 in 1.93 mount. The transition from primary optic to offset ACRO was very smooth. I would wager that you will be pleased.
    Last edited by JoshNC; 01-22-20 at 08:12.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    The biggest advantage with the Arisaka offset mount is that unlike 45-degree offset mounts, you can get the red dot much closer to primary optic. 45-degree is great if you’re running a big scope with a 40+ mm obj lens. With LPVO 45-degree is excessive. The AD mount is very well executed because you have the option of kicking the sight out away from a big scope or tucking it in close to a small scope.
    .25 Lorcin w/ comp and red dot AIWB and a 9mm Calico folder as primary