Thread: Any love for UCP camo ..?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Question Any love for UCP camo ..?

I realize that the general consensus was/is that it’s awful, but two things got me thinking about it, recently.

I’ve seen London Bridge Trading mag pouches in UCP selling for cheap. And also ...

I had an in-person, work-related meeting in Orange County, CA last weekend and while out there, saw someone wearing it on the street in Costa Mesa. It didn’t look bad as a type of “urban” camo.

Any non-haters of UCP on M4C? Just wondering what you might be using it for ...
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    No, UCP sucks...

But the Air Force Digital Tiger Stripe was worse. Much worse.

Actually I have some old sustainment pouches and other Items in UCP. It works to carry stuff, just like fat girls and mopeds. Wish I could figure out the perfect way to dye to black.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    No, UCP sucks...

But the Air Force Digital Tiger Stripe was worse. Much worse.

Actually I have some old sustainment pouches and other Items in UCP. It works to carry stuff, just like fat girls and mopeds. Wish I could figure out the perfect way to dye to black.
    Completely agree ABU was worse. I got out in December 2008 and we were still wearing Woodland at that time.

USAF going to Scorpion W2 now...
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I think it works well as snow camo, base layer UPC, overwhites, UPC LBE.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    UCP works okay to pretty well during winter in a mix of bare pine and snow cover.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    UCP works okay to pretty well during winter in a mix of bare pine and snow cover.
    As well as gravel and sagebrush
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nope, not a fan. I actually trashed most sets I had when I got out. I'll keep one for nostalgic "tell the kids about it someday" but otherwise, I need to have a bonfire with what I have left and then piss on the ashes.

As for use, it might work as an Urban uniform, but it's not great at it. Not a ton of difference in the color scheme to provide depth and to break up your silhouette. I could see it working as a snow pattern, but only in a pinch. Actual over whites of any type would undoubtedly be better.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As always, I very much appreciate the thoughtful replies. Thanks, Gentlemen.

~ Yuno

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think in higher mountainous regions with lots of slate or granite or sage brush, it works ok. In urban its ok. In the snow its ok. Not the universal camo it was supposed to be, but there are some areas where it kinda works. After your go prone a few times and get the local dirt on it, that helps a lot too.

I was very thankful to get OCP's issued over my ABU's when I deployed. Multicam / scorpion is the preferred 'universal' camo.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery