Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the Aimpoint Comp C3 no more??

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Is the Aimpoint Comp C3 no more??

I got my Scalerworks mount last night and it fired me up to look at an additonal C3. I see the 4 moa is discontinued, which makes sense.

I don't want the PRO or the CTO as I had a PRO and the quality difference was noticeable. Plus every time Pappabear brings out a PRO, the f#$king battery dead, and we have to flip up irons.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I suspect the C3 is being discontinued due to some of the new models released at Shot show this week.

Call Aimpoint, if your battery is dying like that, there might me something wrong and they will take care of it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    I suspect the C3 is being discontinued due to some of the new models released at Shot show this week.

Call Aimpoint, if your battery is dying like that, there might me something wrong and they will take care of it.
    That is/they are Pappabear's dot/dots. I sold my PRO as it wasn't as nice as the C3, which ate at me. I think he has a CTO and a PRO. One is on the M&P 22. i.e. guns that don't get shot but every 3-4 months. He just keeps replacing the batteries, and probably has bigger fish to fry than shipping a dot to Sweden.

I don't even find a C3 on gunbroker at an absurd price.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    A guy I work with was selling a NIB or close to it recently. I can see if he still has it for sale and how much if you would like?
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    If he's in the US Aimpoint had warranty here in the states. It's worth a call and their customer service is top notch.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    A guy I work with was selling a NIB or close to it recently. I can see if he still has it for sale and how much if you would like?
    Ok. If it's priced fairly, I'd be intersted. Last new price I saw was $460.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    If he's in the US Aimpoint had warranty here in the states. It's worth a call and their customer service is top notch.
    I'll ask him. I swear last time we (user error) messed up an Aimpoint, Pappa sent it back to the motherland. I'll nag him about it. I think the other thing the dot would do was only be visible at 8,9, and 10... which may go back to the battery issue.

Feedback Score

Aimpoint C3

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    That is/they are Pappabear's dot/dots. I sold my PRO as it wasn't as nice as the C3, which ate at me. I think he has a CTO and a PRO. One is on the M&P 22. i.e. guns that don't get shot but every 3-4 months. He just keeps replacing the batteries, and probably has bigger fish to fry than shipping a dot to Sweden.

I don't even find a C3 on gunbroker at an absurd price.

https://www.ebay.com/c/1100614891

Here's one for you Mark.

I must be retarded, because I prefer and use the older Aimpoints. I love my M2 with the larger tube over the micro models (I have a micro sitting in my safe). I tried it and it just didn't work for me.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Appreciate it, but Hottrodder636's buddy hooked me up with an M3. Should be here Tuesday.

I'm just shocked at how few M3 or C3s there are out there. Even if they're out of production, I'd guess that there'd be some remaining inventory and lots of used ones.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiDevil View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/c/1100614891

Here's one for you Mark.

I must be retarded, because I prefer and use the older Aimpoints. I love my M2 with the larger tube over the micro models (I have a micro sitting in my safe). I tried it and it just didn't work for me.
    Seconded. I much prefer the larger tube.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast