Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Brass to face.... with HK USP? *With pics*

Feedback Score
    I have two HK full-size USP 9mm and a the same in 45 ACP without this issue---have someone else shoot the pistol and see what happens...

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I emailed HK. They got back to me in an hour and told me I’d have the gun back by early next week.

Vastly superior CS than I’m used to in the gun industry. Shitty, abysmally poor Surefire CS could use a few tips from them.

Quote Originally Posted by jyo View Post
    I have two HK full-size USP 9mm and a the same in 45 ACP without this issue---have someone else shoot the pistol and see what happens...
    I have no friends so I got HK to shoot it for me.

Feedback Score
    You’re going to get hooked on HK’s, fair warning.

I know you’re a Glock user primarily, but most Glock guys I know who can actually shoot eventually discover they shoot other platforms at least as well or slightly better.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I emailed HK. They got back to me in an hour and told me I’d have the gun back by early next week.

Vastly superior CS than I’m used to in the gun industry. Shitty, abysmally poor Surefire CS could use a few tips from them.

I have no friends so I got HK to shoot it for me.
    Has the issue been resolved? If so, did HK say what parts were replaced?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I am taking it out tomorrow with a buddy and more types of ammo.

It should be fairly obvious. I only fired 30 rounds through it and got hit in the face at least six times (and twice in the eyes!) and a few times in the right shoulder.

Depending what happens from there I’ll send it back to HK. I don’t want them saying they couldn’t find an issue.

I’ll try to get a video of it.
    Don't wear glasses? My wife was a Rehabilitation Teacher for the Blind. Keep it up and you might meet one of her colleagues. My USPc .40 V1 has ALWAYS been flawless, smoothest damn .40 that I have shot.

HK...Take it to war, fire all of your bullets, beat the enemy to death with the pistol, and bring it back home to pass down to generations to come!
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345