Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taran Butler in some hot water

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Taran Butler in some hot water

Everyone's favorite shoot fast John Wick guru is taking some serious heat over a leaked video shared online with him and his former employee and TT girl, Jade. The video is very uncomfortable to watch, and a crazy inappropriate interaction between and employer and an employee.

Taran is behind the camera and references several sexual remarks towards Jade, instructing her to show off her breasts, and calling her vagina "the precious" while trying to convince her to show more skin, and expose herself to him. It's creepy shit, and she says no, and is uncomfortable several different times during the video.

I'll post the video, but I will warn you it is very cringy and creepy, so watch at your own discretion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7leIVGp...=1liovs332psq6

Taran also released an apology on his facebook today regarding the leaked video.

https://m.facebook.com/TaranTactical...7D&__tn__=EH-R

None of this is looking good for Taran in all honesty. There have always been rumors and rumblings around the industry about him being creepy, but this is the first concrete anything I've seen regarding it. I'm not into cancel culture, I have several TT products and I'm not going to destroy or sell any of them because of this, but this whole thing is some scummy Weinstein level stuff he pulled.

I hope it was a one time deal, he has brought a ton of people into the industry and helped mainstream some big celebrities into the shooting world.

What do you guys think? Will this have a huge impact on Taran Tactical? Or will this be something that goes away quickly??

A good youtube Vid on the ordeal

Last edited by WickedWillis; 01-22-20 at 23:43.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Show me the pussy. Grab 'em by the pussy. Is there a difference? The POTUS got a pass, so does this guy get one?

As a father of two little girls, I can't say I feel sorry for anyone who gets caught saying dumb shit or doing dumb shit like this, and I'm not going to pretend it's okay just because some favored celebrity or politician does it. What does it say about us when we continue to and turn a blind eye and support a double standard? I got off that train a long time ago. Next.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Show me the pussy. Grab 'em by the pussy. Is there a difference? The POTUS got a pass, so does this guy get one?

As a father of two little girls, I can't say I feel sorry for anyone who gets caught saying dumb shit or doing dumb shit like this, and I'm not going to pretend it's okay just because some favored celebrity or politician does it. What does it say about us when we continue to and turn a blind eye and support a double standard? I got off that train a long time ago. Next.
    POTUS got a pass? What the hell cable news were you watching. He got raked over the coals for that one. Never mind the context in which it was said originally.

Your kids are irrelevant to the thread topic as well.

As for Taran gun community drama is Delish but this dude is a nexus between shooting community, Hollywood celebs, and big money so he’s likely going to take a hit.

Folks always said he’s the Harvey Weinstein of shooting so I doubt it’s really a surprise. He’s also a dumbass for leaving said videos saved on his personal phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Nope. I don't feel sorry for him at all whatsoever. There is no way to justify these actions with someone you are not intimate with, or is consenting to the advances. She says no several times, and tries to play it off and change the subject. Like I said, Weinstein level shit
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Nope. I don't feel sorry for him at all whatsoever. There is no way to justify these actions with someone you are not intimate with, or is consenting to the advances. She says no several times, and tries to play it off and change the subject. Like I said, Weinstein level shit
    Yes, he got a pass when the American people heard that bullshit and still elected him. And that includes me. But it was either his shady ass or that shady ass she-devil. And by bringing up the fact that I have two little girls who I would die to protect from assholes like this offers perspective and gives my point of view some substance. So yes, relevant. I don't have to like the mother****er just because I voted for him. He's a piece of shit. Just like the asshole in the video, only the asshole in the video isn't the head of the Executive Branch.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Yes, he got a pass when the American people heard that bullshit and still elected him. And that includes me. But it was either his shady ass or that shady ass she-devil. And by bringing up the fact that I have two little girls who I would die to protect from assholes like this offers perspective and gives my point of view some substance. So yes, relevant. I don't have to like the mother****er just because I voted for him. He's a piece of shit. Just like the asshole in the video, only the asshole in the video isn't the head of the Executive Branch.
    I was agreeing with what you said.

I did not vote for Trump, but let's stay on this topic please because this is a big story in the 2A community.

If you would like to discuss Trump's debauchery, feel free to PM me.

Feedback Score
    Taran Butler always set off my Creeper Alarm with his attitude and rotating harem of gun bunnies. This behavior really doesn't surprise me, not does his crappy "apology" and then shift of the blame to a disgruntled ex-employee.

Current Gun Culture 2.0 and the continued inclusion of non-traditional gun ownership this video will likely hurt his business. I have never spent any money with TTI, this pretty much guarantees he won't see my money as there are a lot of gun parts makers out there. I don't see Keanu going back there anytime soon.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I mean there has to be more to the story. You ever notice that his whole team of woman are usually smoking hot???

I mean he either has a huge dick or he pays them for more then shooting.

I’m willing to be she didn’t mind any other time he did it until it got leaked. She made that deal like all the others did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Brave man sexually harassing a chick with a Glock on her hip that presumably knows how to shoot. "...And that's when I shot him your honor, I thought he was going to rape me, check the video." Who's to say what went down off tape.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 01-23-20 at 02:42.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Taran's seemingly endless stream of young chicks, that were apparently "taken under his wing" for his personal tutelage, was always more than a bit suspect.
    Seemed it was just a matter of time before the shit hit the fan.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast