Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taran Butler in some hot water

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Men want sex? From good-looking women in suggestive outfits? Who knew!

Feedback Score
    I am sorry, she is as much at fault as he is.

I have been shooting for longer than she has been alive, and have suffered many a burn in tactical training and in shooting for real from hot brass.

So her she is in skin tight pants and a tube top. When he asks to see her pussy, other than a flirtatious pause she shows him which makes me think not only has he seen it many times, he probably has visited it many times.

As a father of a daughter, when she gave birth to her child I was sure we were on the verge of a new religion since it had to have been a virgin birth. (no disrespect to Christians intended just a fathers point of view)

For what father wants to think about their grown daughter and sex?

So he has most likely been banging more than Glocks on his range. If she is willing, I don't care.

They both are stupid for putting it on video.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Need to hear her side of the story. I’m willing to wager real shit has gone down off cam, and he was smart enough not to show him “the precious” on cam...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is about as shocking and repulsive as a Hooters waitress playing flirty with her creepo manager. Yawn.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Show me the pussy. Grab 'em by the pussy. Is there a difference? The POTUS got a pass, so does this guy get one?

As a father of two little girls, I can't say I feel sorry for anyone who gets caught saying dumb shit or doing dumb shit like this, and I'm not going to pretend it's okay just because some favored celebrity or politician does it. What does it say about us when we continue to and turn a blind eye and support a double standard? I got off that train a long time ago. Next.
    Which means you were on that train at one time. So you got off that train and then jumped on a double standard high horse. Good job.

Young guys say stupid sh*t and like you, learn that it isn't all right to do so. We all were there. We all seen it. Denying means you are either lying or super sheltered and don't represent the majority out there.

Was it a little creepy. Yes. Filming and then posting it was extra stupid. Edit: He didn't post it. It was stolen and then posted by a disgruntled employee.

We also don't know the relationship between the two. They could have this type of discussion all the time and be alright with it. We don't know. If not, he definitely was in the wrong and should shape things up, but right now, we don't know anything about anything.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 01-23-20 at 07:33. Reason: correcting facts

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Didn’t watch the video but does she show the pussy? I mean that’s what we all
    Wanna see anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can't say I've ever heard of this idiot, but hey, I've never seen a John Wick film either, so I've clearly been living under a rock. The video does seem creepy, especially understanding the power dynamic, though the gal's reaction seems more flirtatious than anything else. Undoubtedly not the first time he'd asked to see it, and likely not the first time she'd shown it to him.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Cringey for sure.

But there is nothing new about a dude trying to get into a hot girl's pants.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Feel free to discuss, but let's clean up the language quite a bit.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Comparing this to Weinstein is asinine and disgusting.

Sure, he’s a creep that likely would have cheated on his wife with a young hot girl. Obviously she turned down his advances and continued to be employed by him.

It was wrong, but doesn’t arise to Weinstein levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast