Page 326 of 353 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3523

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    Better to let them drown?
    They are not drowning, the virus blocks oxygen transfer to the hemoglobin. One doctor mentioned they are treating the symptoms incorrectly, they need to be treated almost like they have altitude sickness. They need more oxygen saturation, not a ventilator and anti-viral meds to stop viral replication. Only the ones that end up with the encephalitis type, the virus being passed through the nasal blood brain barrier (current testing method makes this happen)- may need a ventilator because they will go into a coma once the brain swells but only after the other two things are being done, meds and oxygen. Look what they have Borris on, oxygen and meds- not a ventilator. I think the powers that be know this, the ventilator is the death sentence which is why they are asking for more ventilators- not more meds. Trump was right on the meds. Which is why the knives come out when you mention them- they don't want this to stop. This a concerted effort to crash the economy, not only here but all over the Western World. They don't care about the third world- this was to target the Western World. A global reset.

My thoughts, once the economy crashes- I think China will cash in their US treasury bonds to tank the dollar, the whole "two tigers cannot exist on the same mountain" viral warfare approach written by their own general. So this wasn't just an accident given the US doctor from the university that helped them develop the virus whose already been arrested from what I understand and past attempts to bring in SAR's to the US that they caught doing so. They want us to think it's an accident but given those in power whom are working with them to insure we keep our economy locked down until we go into a depression, use the wrong treatment, restrict medications, this is appearing to be an orchestrated effort between the CCP and the globalists world wide. Hence the second civil war unfolding.

Get the anti-viral meds along with zinc so you can begin recovering within hours instead of going on a vent- which is a death sentence. Absolutely DO NOT let them stick that testing swab through your nasal cavity- only through the mouth.

RR77
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-08-20 at 17:50.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroRevolver77 View Post
    The second civil war is unfolding. This has all been orchestrated. The treatment and testing has been compromised. More to follow.

The current "testing" method is to expose the blood brain barrier to the virus. The only treatment is 400 mg hydroxychloroquine, 500 mg hazithromycin, and zinc sulfate 220 mg.

The ventilators are a death sentence for those infected.
    CPR causes people to die from heart attacks…

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    We are just now having bigger breakouts of the Chinese Virus here in SW Virginia.... but I guess the only place that really matters in New York... at least that is what I see with all the Pandemic news reporting.
    It’s like in the movies where aliens only ever land in America.

Quote Originally Posted by RetroRevolver77 View Post
    They are not drowning, the virus blocks oxygen transfer to the hemoglobin. One doctor mentioned they are treating the symptoms incorrectly, they need to be treated almost like they have altitude sickness. They need more oxygen saturation, not a ventilator and anti-viral meds to stop viral replication. Only the ones that end up with the encephalitis type, the virus being passed through the nasal blood brain barrier (current testing method makes this happen)- may need a ventilator because they will go into a coma once the brain swells but only after the other two things are being done, meds and oxygen. Look what they have Borris on, oxygen and meds- not a ventilator. I think the powers that be know this, the ventilator is the death sentence which is why they are asking for more ventilators- not more meds. Trump was right on the meds. Which is why the knives come out when you mention them- they don't want this to stop. This a concerted effort to crash the economy, not only here but all over the Western World. They don't care about the third world- this was to target the Western World. A global reset.

My thoughts, once the economy crashes- I think China will cash in their US treasury bonds to tank the dollar, the whole "two tigers cannot exist on the same mountain" viral warfare approach written by their own general. So this wasn't just an accident given the US doctor from the university that helped them develop the virus whose already been arrested from what I understand and past attempts to bring in SAR's to the US that they caught doing so. They want us to think it's an accident but given those in power whom are working with them to insure we keep our economy locked down until we go into a depression, use the wrong treatment, restrict medications, this is appearing to be an orchestrated effort between the CCP and the globalists world wide. Hence the second civil war unfolding.

RR77
    Boris is on oxygen because he doesn’t need a ventilator. A lot of people die on ventilators because they are very sick not because they’re on ventilators.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just since yesterday the model has dropped projected deaths to 60,400, from 82,000 yesterday from 94,000 over the weekend...

Seems like everyone was using the questionable data with incomplete testing info and using worst case scenario stuff to come up with the “half a million Americans dead by august” type hysteria.

On M4C of all places we should have seen posts about “your data set of 110 people isn’t useful.”

Feedback Score
    I've been following the IHME/University of Washington/Christoper Murray model for a couple weeks now and it's been pretty much spot on for Ohio. I know nothing about modeling, so I take it with a grain of salt. I check the fatalities everyday and the growth has been with in a couple points of the model every day.

Our governor and state health director have been dodging questions from the media about the difference between the IHME model and the Cleveland Clinic models which offered a much more bleak prediction. We kinda got a "the truth is what we say it is" kinda answer yesterday about it. We'll see what happens today, we are supposed to be at peak hospital load today and peak fatality in 4 days. Just last week we were being told that this week we would be seeing 8,000-10,000 new cases per day. Yesterday we saw 332 new cases and 407 the day before. Stay tuned I guess.
    Last edited by 85cucvtom; 04-08-20 at 10:06.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So, mucky muck epi proff feels the approach is all wrong:

“[W]hat people are trying to do is flatten the curve. I don’t really know why. But, what happens is if you flatten the curve, you also prolong, to widen it, and it takes more time."

Actually, that's the idea in that lengthening it was intentional to allow the medical system to deal with those in need. He's obviously smart enough and educated enough to know that. He's absolutely right that we knew it was coming (a whole other discussion), but I'm not sure we as a society are currently willing to take those chances/make those hard choices where we accept X number will die but it's for the greater good/net benefit, if we just accept they will die. He also questions the worse case numbers even if we did essential nothing, but he does not seem to question the 2% figure used for those hospitalized:

Epidemiologist: Coronavirus could be ‘exterminated’ if lockdowns were lifted

https://www.thecollegefix.com/epidem...iYLa-TnsHLSvRA

Or:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Like using suicide with gun "violence", .gov admits manipulating numbers for CV "deaths". https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bir...dless-of-cause

So, you have CV and are self quarantined at home. A meteor crashes through your roof and kills you. Because you had CV, the cause of death is listed as CV... Wow.

Let's drag this out through Christmas.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Like using suicide with gun "violence", .gov admits manipulating numbers for CV "deaths". https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bir...dless-of-cause

So, you have CV and are self quarantined at home. A meteor crashes through your roof and kills you. Because you had CV, the cause of death is listed as CV... Wow.

Let's drag this out through Christmas.
    If I understand that correctly then that means no one dies of AIDS either since AIDS doesn't kill. It destroys the immune system which then can't fight off anything and people die from a cold or whatever

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    If I understand that correctly then that means no one dies of AIDS either since AIDS doesn't kill. It destroys the immune system which then can't fight off anything and people die from a cold or whatever
    You mean HIV. People don't actually die from HIV infections per se, they die from secondary complications due to AIDs. Not all HIV infections progress to AIDs, especially today where it's well managed as a chronic disease vs death sentence. I know someone who has had HIV for decades, well before the anti viral cocktails was invented and he never progressed to AIDs.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

(COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

So here’s something I didn’t think about regarding the “stimulus” checks: apparently prisoners are going to receive checks! I already think it is nonsensical to send a check to people who are on a government check already, who’s monthly income hasn’t gone done, but to send checks to prisoners?!? That’s criminal misuse of taxpayer money!

Quote: “
    Maag estimates there about 10 million people who may not be in the IRS system because they don't earn enough money and see little incentive to claim tax credits. By law, people don't have to file if they earn less than $12,200. Those without children aren't eligible for the child tax credit and are usually due relatively small amounts under the Earned Income Tax Credit.
    But this group includes many needy Americans, including some disabled people. It also includes anyone in the prison system. Some of them will be students who rely on student loans to support themselves, Maag said. “

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/polit...nts/index.html
    Last edited by sandsunsurf; 04-08-20 at 13:30.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    Just since yesterday the model has dropped projected deaths to 60,400, from 82,000 yesterday from 94,000 over the weekend...

Seems like everyone was using the questionable data with incomplete testing info and using worst case scenario stuff to come up with the “half a million Americans dead by august” type hysteria.

On M4C of all places we should have seen posts about “your data set of 110 people isn’t useful.”
    Models get more accurate over time with more data and less uncertainty.

Have you never had to interpret hurricane "cone of uncertainty" or similar?

Page 326 of 353 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast