Page 105 of 353 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3523

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    This article is illuminating and disturbing about the source of this scourge.

https://capitalisteric.wordpress.com...s-blunt-truth/
    So the leadership of the Peoples Republic of China are counter to the well being of humanity? And their ineptness proves they can't be trusted in the handling of engineered bio-weapons?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    So the leadership of the Peoples Republic of China are counter to the well being of humanity? And their ineptness proves they can't be trusted in the handling of engineered bio-weapons?
    Well, duh. I could totally see them doing something like this if they thought they could get away with it, Covid-19 escaping the lab early might be fortuitous. Might be time to put China on notice that if we get hit with a depopulation virus they can expect some high altitude mail to come their way.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Well, duh. I could totally see them doing something like this if they thought they could get away with it, Covid-19 escaping the lab early might be fortuitous. Might be time to put China on notice that if we get hit with a depopulation virus they can expect some high altitude mail to come their way.
    Based on what I have been reading, I think it was an accidental release of the virus, instead of locals eating Bat Poop Soup. The creation of such a virus as a bio-weapon is troublesome, but I guess we have professionals working on this kind of stuff as well - hopefully with tighter controls.
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I believed it escaped from the lab from the get go, too many features other than lethally point to it being a weapon, lucky us an unfinished one. I am also starting to believe there will be no escaping it, it is just too contagious and everyone will catch it and either survive or not.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 03-08-20 at 18:54.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    I believed it escaped from the lab from the get go, too many features other than lethally point to it being a weapon, lucky us an unfinished one. I am also starting to believe there will be no escaping it, it is just too contagious and everyone will catch it and either survive or not.
    A bio-weapon aimed at.... retirees? I guess it could be aimed at the POTUS candidates... a bio weapon that doesn’t affect military age people isn’t much of a weapon..
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    A bio-weapon aimed at.... retirees? I guess it could be aimed at the POTUS candidates... a bio weapon that doesn’t affect military age people isn’t much of a weapon..
    The Chi-coms seem good at replicating other work, but their research and development for original designs seems lacking. They're not innovators - they're copiers.
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    F E A R

Feedback Score

(COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    This article is illuminating and disturbing about the source of this scourge.

https://capitalisteric.wordpress.com...s-blunt-truth/
    So we have a blogger drawing conclusions without evidence, whom states as if factually, researchers agree with his delusion? He states a peer-reviewed virology article agrees, but when you read the actual article, it doesn’t support any of his wild conclusions. All on the basis of misunderstanding of the term “cleavage site”?

Some wild conclusions drawn here without anything but hearsay. And the tinfoils take it as gospel. No wonder Alex Jones is so popular. People are insane.

I’m convinced, you guys are like Mulder. You want to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lsllc; 03-08-20 at 19:49.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Saw this recently

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Saw this recently
    Drugs. Don’t do them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 105 of 353 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast