Page 320 of 353 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3523

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tower59 View Post
    Yup, I read that document. In it, Dr. Marik cites a New York doctor that says that ventilation gives them "zero success." That is not consistent with other institutions which intubate their patients and do report successes. If, in fact, all ventilated patients die, why would we need ventilators? Certainly, Covid-19 intubated patients do have a high mortality. Without question, this is early in our experience with this disease and there are lots of people working on improved therapies. Lots of great ideas floating around and rapid innovation the pace of which I have never before seen. Regulations are flying out the window to facilitate getting better care to patients fast. Nonetheless, the recommendation of not intubating a patient in respiratory distress is not consistent with expert opinion from around the world or guidelines issued from numerous medical societies. We have to carefully weigh every new proposed treatment with its risks, and in time, we need to properly study these treatments so that we can know for sure that we are truly doing the right thing.
    I’m hearing from the doctors here at work their best success comes with typically ARDS treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I have been out for a while now and all of my colleagues are close to being out if they aren't already out. but nobody, but nobody, likes this guy. He is not instilled a whole lot of confidence or leadership.
    Seems like all the real leaders have been forced out and replaced with political appointees.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Don't know if you guys saw this or not but the UK's Prime Minister Boris Johnson got moved to ICU (he's COVID+).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Don't know if you guys saw this or not but the UK's Prime Minister Boris Johnson got moved to ICU (he's COVID+).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp
    I wish it was Jin ping-pong instead. Is that wrong of me ��?
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Hopefully as time moves forward and people start to realize what a shit show most of the federal and state responses have been more people will speak up against what is taking place. This is a good start at least

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...m?srnd=premium

Feedback Score
    Double
    Last edited by Vic79; 04-07-20 at 07:25. Reason: Double post

Feedback Score
    So, if the Capt. of the TR was so worried about his people, and the intelligence community supposedly was screaming pandemic since late last year, why was our carrier making a port of call for

The strike group crew is expected to take part in community service projects, sports competitions and other events, according to 7th Fleet.
    https://www.stripes.com/news/pacific...1970s-1.621313
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I have got to say this is a really messed up situation, I usually can look at things and understand a god response .

Covid 19, I can't really find anything in history that we can draw from. The Spanish Flu doesn't work because we are light years ahead of where we were then. Today the world is even more independent.

But I feel we are coming up on two litmus test that will tell us if the west did the correct thing or we went into full blown panic.

Africa and India, will tell us the truth about Covid 19 for they don't have modern hospitals to the extent that we do in the west. If Covid does minimal harm in these locations then we really messed up.
    But if Covid goes through Africa and India like Sherman through the south, then we did the correct thing.

That is as it relates to the virus.

Regarding the economy, it is a whole different matter.

We have never thrown so much cash into the system, I fear 1980's Israeli inflation as a result. The USA will have bigger issues to deal with than Israel had to deal with under hyper inflation.

We are truly in uncharted territory.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How many years in a row do we need to have a virus coming out of China before we either understand that they are wildly irresponsible, or this is intentional?
    Nobody, including the WHO, who got burned by the Chinese are willing to say anything about all of this crap and to be honest, it's time for a balanced response from first World Nations.
    Plastic crap from WalMart and Cell Phones aren't worth all of this drama.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    How many years in a row do we need to have a virus coming out of China before we either understand that they are wildly irresponsible, or this is intentional?
    Nobody, including the WHO, who got burned by the Chinese are willing to say anything about all of this crap and to be honest, it's time for a balanced response from first World Nations.
    Plastic crap from WalMart and Cell Phones aren't worth all of this drama.
    That's where i have been going with why there has not been legislation coughed up to completely shut down direct movement of people in to the US immediately if a communicable disease epidemic pops up again.

The bulk of us got burned by elites of society.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 04-07-20 at 08:19.

Page 320 of 353 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330 ... LastLast