Page 343 of 353 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3523

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warg View Post
    Do note that some of these claims are not based substantive evidence and that Mikovitz (in the longer video) is pretty much blacklisted as a researcher due to falsifying data.

I'm not saying this wasn't created in a lab, just that the evidence isn't robust at this point.
    Yeah, but we sure as hell can blame China for being shady about telling the world and allowing it to spread.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'd actually like to see them go away at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    ALL OF IT.
    Amen. Our economy is already tanked. PERFECT TIME to just cut the cord with China. Bring ALL of our mfg back home. Oh yeah... Those billions and billions of dollars that we owe China... We're cancelling the debt as payment for the crap they have just put us through.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Amen. Our economy is already tanked. PERFECT TIME to just cut the cord with China. Bring ALL of our mfg back home. Oh yeah... Those billions and billions of dollars that we owe China... We're cancelling the debt as payment for the crap they have just put us through.
    You wont BELEIVE the resistance & hate your gonna get for saying that. A bunch got their panties in a wad when Ive said it in a few threads here. Its like buying a Holosun is more important than our national & world security.
    I say NO payment on any Chinese debt- seize ALL Chinese assets-remove ALL Chinese officials from the country-prepare to defend Taiwan-and start boycotting EVERY COMPANY that is not now in the process of removing ALL manufacturing from China. I realize that takes time, and Im fine with that, as long as they are actively moving production elsewhere.
    Just today, I needed a spiral notebook..a $1-$2 item. Looked at one that was 88cents..another was $1...found one Made in USA for $1.98. Paid double. Its gonna take that effort on the smallest of items right up to the largest, until no one is making anything in China. Then, it will settle back down, America will be stronger, products will be better, and we & THE WORLD will be safer & stronger.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 04-11-20 at 22:45.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    I'm sure we can agree we cannot trust data coming out of China and maybe even the WHO. Many people are speculating that this virus could be man made from a lab in China but has anyone seen or heard any really really convincing, solid, concrete evidence on this that could blow the speculation away?

I don't doubt the Chinese to pull some s*it and unleash hell on the United States but what is everyone's opinion that this was an engineered virus that escaped or was released to wreak havoc on the United States?

Oh and according the the IMHE/Christophe Murray/University of Washington model we peaked today (11 APRIL 2020) in hospital resource use and peaked two days ago in fatalities.

Feedback Score
    You wont BELEIVE the resistance & hate your gonna get for saying that. A bunch got their panties in a wad when Ive said it in a few threads here. Its like buying a Holosun is more important than our national & world security.
    I say NO payment on any Chinese debt- seize ALL Chinese assets-remove ALL Chinese officials from the country-prepare to defend Taiwan-and start boycotting EVERY COMPANY that is not now in the process of removing ALL manufacturing from China. I realize that takes time, and Im fine with that, as long as they are actively moving production elsewhere.
    Just today, I needed a spiral notebook..a $1-$2 item. Looked at one that was 88cents..another was $1...found one Made in USA for $1.98. Paid double. Its gonna take that effort on the smallest of items right up to the largest, until no one is making anything in China. Then, it will settle back down, America will be stronger, products will be better, and we & THE WORLD will be safer & stronger.
    if Australia and Europe did the same !
    take back all the world earth metals they are taking out of others countries etc... end their monopoly on those etc...

sadly wont happen shortly it will be poor china bad orange man we need to apologize and buy from China or some other idiocy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    F-in A. We know that's not gonna happen, but they need to be beaten down from every possible direction short of direct mil action, and I'm not so sure even that's not warranted at this point depending on what's uncovered. Do yourself a favor and watch that longer of the two vids:

This is a must watch!
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You want to cut the cord from China? Have you considered starting with the device that you’re using to participate on this forum with?

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    thank you, hero. I hope you use a bald eagle quill with your American note book.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    You want to cut the cord from China? Have you considered starting with the device that you’re using to participate on this forum with?
    Are you saying we shouldn't?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Are you saying we shouldn't?
    Not at all. Just pointing out that some are actively using Chinese made products to shout from a soapbox to not use Chinese made products.

Page 343 of 353 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345 ... LastLast